Re: Eckanker: 12/2005 H.I. Letter - Do As I Say Not As I Do

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Klemp's new and updated instructions to Higher Initiates (Eck
      Leaders) on Not using "BUTs," especially, should also give different
      perspectives and meanings to the older writings of the Shariyats.
      Check out pages 234-289 of the Shariyat Books 1&2 and see what is
      being said about "love," etc. and look for all of those "BUTs" as
      well!

      (This is a repost to remind Eckists of these instructions and the
      new perspective that it creates when followed.)

      Klemp talks about Not using "Ifs" "Ands" and "Buts" within the Eck
      community and forgets to follow his own advice in: the Letter of
      Light, The Mystic World, or this H.I. Letter! Or, perhaps Klemp is
      just all talk and is mentioning this quote from Kant to sound well
      read and intelligent like G.W. Bush his hero. The bigger question is
      why are these words okay for public use and Not for Eckists (other
      than Klemp)? LOL!

      December 2005 H.I. LETTER-

      [HK] "Next, I need to translate those images into today's language.
      That's why much of my writing is simple. It leaves less room for
      misinterpreting and makes translating into other languages easier."

      [Me] The Shariyats Do Not use "simple" language and they are
      the "Holy Books" of Eckankar and are offered to the foreign public.
      Is Klemp thinking about simplifying them? It is not so much the
      language that HK uses as to the content. Klemp must be reading these
      posts for him to be so defensive about this and needing to explain
      himself.

      [HK] "I take care to translate the images from the ECK to human
      language as accurately as possible. They flow through directly in a
      burst."

      [Me] How does something "flow" in a "burst?" It would help if Klemp
      (the Mahanta) would use the correct choice of words! Perhaps he
      should have said that, They "come" through directly in a burst or
      that They "appear" or "manifest" directly in a burst. These sound
      better, make more sense, and are more accurate!

      [HK] "Many are sharing their ideas from the mental arena, and it
      uplifts people. I look at the ideas and thoughts of philosophers."

      [Me] Really! I though that all of these past ideas and thoughts were
      below the consciousness of the current Eck teachings! If the
      consciousness of Twitchell is lower that today's Mahanta
      Consciousness what about the past thoughts and ideas of non-Masters
      or even non-Living (in a physical body) Eck Masters?! What about the
      consciousness of the Shariyats?

      [HK] "One thing that strikes me about Immanuel Kant was something he
      said that acts out an appreciation for life, which shows gratitude
      in experssion. He said, no ifs, ands, or buts. By that he meant.
      make your statements clean and clear."

      [Me] The B.S. meter is starting to rise higher! Question: Why does
      Klemp view Kant's opinions so highly? I don't!

      [HK] "Suppose one, for example, says to a student, 'Study hard if
      you want to make your degree.' Kant says, forget the stuff at the
      end. Say just, 'Study hard.'

      [Me] I think that the "if" is just giving emphasis and focus to the
      point being made... Study hard for that degree. Actually, some
      people don't even have to "Study hard." Both comments are simply
      opinion and is probably based on past experience and observation.

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      -INSTRUCTIONS TO H.I.s-
      [HK] "When someone says BUT, its a Nail in the Coffin of Invention.
      A constant Stream of Contradictions Shuts Off Creativity and a Gift
      that may be offered. And when someone says BUT, he's Stopped
      Listening. So Be Aware when using IF. And Especially When Using BUT,
      because it's Limiting. Move straight ahead. It throws a Condition
      under your feet that is a trip wire." [My caps]

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      [Me] Trip wire? Nice military jargon Klemp! Is this keeping it
      simple and helping to translate your words into other languages? LOL!

      -MORE INSTRUCTIONS-
      [HK] "This Is Pretty Much For Ourselves, because in dealing with
      others, you may need to use IF, AND, or BUT." [My caps]

      [Me] So, H.I.s Should Not use "IF" in order to give emphasis to a
      topic with one another, however, it's okay to use "IF" with the
      public! And, H.I. Eck Leaders Should Not use "BUT" with other
      Eckists because Klemp says that its use Creates "Contradictions"
      and "Shuts Off Creativity and a Gift that may be offered."
      However, "BUT" is okay for public use!

      [HK] "AND is better because it doesn't limit and is a building
      block." [My caps]

      [Me] So why mention "and" in the first place? Oh, I know! Kant
      mentioned "and," thus, HK would have to leave this out of
      his "philosophical" quote otherwise. Not too clever!

      [HK] Yet, IF someone's trying to make plans for you, then you may
      need to say, 'BUT I don't want to.' They have no right to make your
      plans." [My caps]

      [Me] Notice the "Yet IF" that Klemp just used! Klemp can't even get
      through his own article before contradicting himself. Also, why not
      just say, "I don't want to." Klemp is using a "But" like an "if" and
      is not being direct. I guess that nothing applies to him as it
      does to everyone else. HK must be above the law! Not really! This
      just goes to show how much of a control freak he really is, and, how
      much his words can't be trusted! He's as much a liar as Twit was!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011