Re: HOW MUCH TRUTH IS GOOD ENOUGH?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi,

      I thought I'd add some comments to the last ones I made. It makes me
      wonder how much truth is good enough for Ford and his BBs. With all
      of the conspiracy theories supported by his HCS posters... when does
      the untruth behind these sources tip the scales beyond acceptance? I
      can see that knowing about conspiracies and the workings of the world
      does have certain advantages, however, if you are incapable of
      understanding that your sources need scrutiny as well then you are
      lost! Critical thinking and common sense are even parroted by those
      who buy into the con/cult mind-think which is comically ironical!
      It's amazing how the ego rationalizes for itself.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
        Truth is always good enough, but Truth is not supported by lies and
        liars. Seeing Truth smattered in with nonsense takes a lot of time
        and effort, and the problem with discernment and sorting it out seems
        to be that one cannot find absolute Truth--only Truth that is good
        enough to satisfy and perhaps justify the digestion of all the lies
        and deceptions that surround this Truth. Frankly, I don't like to be
        wading through such mire when real Truth can more easily be found by
        looking at purer sources and by also focusing/trusting on inner/outer
        experiences and how it all relates to existence.