Re: Klemp's Personality Traits Trickle Down to His Chelas

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2006
      Actually, two godman meeting would be the same as two "zeros". lol
      kind of like in Algebra where "0" X "0" = "0" . Or zero times any
      number equals zero. Naught is Naught, right? In other words, DELUSION
      (a persistent, false, psychotic belief).

      Non ; )

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
      <eckchains@...> wrote:

      Re: Klemp's Personality Traits Trickle Down to His Chelas

      Yes, the Schizoid type is why some eckists experience questioning or
      rational thinking/critical thinking as the other person's "hatred" and
      "anger", etc.. They are in fact Projecting their own rage onto anyone
      who challenges their delusional belief system based on the
      saviour/mahanta complex. <gg> I wonder what klemp would do if he met
      another godman from a similar path as eckankult? Well, the other
      godman would just have to be kal or satan or of the negative worlds,
      and so on. Maybe they would do us all a favor and destroy each other. lol

      Non ; )