HK states some eckists are "Losers" vs "Winners"

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2006
      This is a re-post from Jan. 2, 2006--thought it should be brought to
      the front again for anyone new who hasn't seen it or perhaps to
      rehash it a bit more! : )

      *************************

      This is a very enlightening excerpt from HK's new book, "Those
      Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The Mahanta, the Living ECK
      Master--A Modern Prophet SRI Harold Klemp (Wah Z), page 211.

      As with the infamous postal worker story, once again HK shows his
      unloving and nasty side. In this case, if you dare to challenge HK's
      authority or complain, this is what he calls you and this is what he
      thinks of you, this so called loving spiritual leader!

      Read it and weep or read it and laugh--maybe, it's a combination of
      both, but HK demands respect and if he doesn't get it, watch out!

      Here's the excerpt:

      "Belief in the Master's ever-present company relies upon an
      individual's degree of unfoldment. Actual inner experiences help one
      move to a greater understanding of the ways of divine revelation.
      But if he chooses to hang on to shopworn karmic debts due to, say,
      an inability to control some mental passion or habit like anger,
      then his spiritual momentum stops. It's that simple. Of course, a
      headstrong follower always tries to fix blame on the Mahanta, the
      Living ECK Master when his attempts to advance in ECK come to
      nothing."

      "But such an attitude changes nothing. The individual is a loser and
      will continue to be a loser until he adopts the practices of a
      winner."

      "I'm used to such misdirected slings. They go with my position. I
      realize that at some point an individual will break free of his
      holding pattern and again soar higher. It's when he's seen that all
      responsibility for his unfoldment lies with him alone."

      ####

      Interesting comments by HK. . .

      First, HK will not take the responsibility for a member's inability
      to advance in ECK, but yet despite this, HK expects the frustrated
      chela to continue to follow HK's leadership. HK claims the chela
      is being "headstrong"--uncooperative!

      Second, if the chela dares to blame HK for his not advancing in ECK,
      HK calls him a loser. So, the seeker not only is disappointed that
      ECK is not working for him, but now he is being called a loser by
      the big Spiritual Leader, Mr. Klemp! Slap!

      Third, but then HK explains in the end that the seeker's ability to
      unfold lies within himself--this is the truth the seeker must
      discover. So, then, of course, I have to ask why does one need
      those "wonderful eck masters?" It seems obvious in this "truthful"
      statement that they are not needed at all. And, how about that karma
      HK is supposed to be taking on for his chelas? How is it that this
      karma and negativity which caused the lack of advancement was not
      corrected by the all powerful Mahanta?

      Well, here again these are just more confusing statements and also
      unloving comments by Harold Klemp. Where is HK's loving heart in
      this writing? Answer: It's not there! He demands respect and
      obedience--of course, he says he's used to those who complain, but
      yet if he is, why does he call them "losers?" I wonder why such an
      authority and world spiritual leader LOL like HK can't just find and
      take the higher road!

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
        ]
        Hi, All!

        Interesting to see how eckists on the Internet are
        viewing Prometheus' posting of Klemp's H.I. News
        Letter, "Dear Brothers of the Leaf!" They are so
        confused that some are ducking their heads further
        in the sand, closing their eyes and ears, by
        applying the "Law of Silence." Rev. Peter Anton
        chastized someone for re-posting HK's H.I. News
        Letter over on Hu-singers. Below is what Rev. Peter
        posted:

        "Well, it isn't me talking as much as the principles
        of Eck. This is from the Spiritual Laws of Life, by Sri
        Harold Klemp:

        'The Great Ones, the Adepts of the Vairagi Order,
        wish to come and go freely among the initiates, but
        this means that they must be given complete
        privacy and confidentiality. Thus, let it be a reminder
        that the Law of Silence in our inner life is necessary
        if we are to walk in the company of these travelers.'

        'When you come to the state of self-mastery, it does
        not mean that you now have license to do whatever
        you please. It simply means that you now
        understand the laws of Spirit as they apply to you.
        You know the things you can do and the things you
        cannot do. And while you make your way through
        life with these guidelines, you also are being a
        vehiclefor Spirit.' -- Danda, the Righteous Law."

        The righteous Rev. Peter Anton would do well to
        follow his own advice and keep quiet, instead
        of criticizing. Plus, how is this pious eckist also
        a minister in the Universal Life Church? Isn't this
        against the eck teachings and practices?? Peter
        really gets full of himself at times--a lot of times!
        The thing is Peter is working hard at being a good
        person, but he seems totally confused like so many
        others about the practices and teachings of his
        religion--eckankar. What he quoted above is
        regarding the inner experiences--not the outer!
        HK's message to the H.I.'s come from the outer, so
        no law is being broken by posting his comments.
        Actually, since non-eckists are posting this for the
        benefit of the lower eck initiates, the eck spiritual
        laws do not apply. LOL!

        But what I find more amusing than the ducking out
        of the eckists about HK's news letter is how HK is
        once again placing blame on the chelas (H.I.s)
        instead of taking ownership of these deviant
        behaviors within the eck hierarchy. As Harry
        Truman so long ago proclaimed--the buck stopped
        with him. But not so with Harry Klemp! He is always
        looking to blame others-it is his life long pattern.
        Of course, an eckist like Cheryl will resonate with
        some of his comments as she did with the "loser"
        statement Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK
        Masters" I have reposted once again below. If I
        recollect correctly, when Jackie Harriz posted this
        excerpt on Hu-Chat last January, Cheryl responded
        by commenting how she resonated with those
        words of HK. See, chelas like Cheryl really thrive
        on the negative that she is exposed to. However,
        now it seems that Cheryl is one of the "foxes"
        Klemp is criticizing and scolding in his H.I. News
        Letter. Poor Cheryl, she was only doing what HK
        does so well himself. Yes, there are foxes outside
        the hen house as Klemp points out, but the lead
        fox is Klemp himself. He needs to take ownership
        and correct his course before he can expect his
        chelas to do the same!

        But here's a thought for eckists--what if HK was
        hoping that his newsletter would be posted on
        the Internet? What if, he wants you all to read it?
        And, finally, why be so afraid to read what your
        master has written?

        Here's the re-post about the chela losers:

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.