Re: Looking for any eckists who were in Az in the early 80's

  • iam999freedom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      Hi Judy, I am not from Arizona and although I no longer have any
      Mystic Worlds I do remember quite clearly the article you are
      referring to.
      >The essence of the article was that for centuries the priestcraft
      and leaders of society in general repressed the sexual expression of
      individuals knowing that if they could subdue their sexual energy
      they were more easily controllable.
      >The article went on to assert that when expressed with Divine Love
      sex could elevate the individual beyond the contolling and limiting
      conditions of society into higher states of conscoiusness.
      >If I remember correctly either that or the following edition of the
      Mystic World had a disclaimer about the article saying it was the
      expression of the writer and not the opinion of the LEM (at that
      time Darwin Gross)
      >I hope this helps to give you the essence of what the article was
      about.

      Sincerely,
      Freedom

      -- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Judy"
      <chela1@...> wrote:

      > Thank you so much for responding to my post.I moved to Prescott
      in 1975 so I could be near the "spiritual center"in Sedona.
      > I was in eck before Paul died but was one of darwins students.
      > I had been in eck for 9 years and was the area rep for northern az
      which meant I was the one who did all the work here for seminars and
      Days of eck and held satsang classes.I had pretty much given up my
      life for eck.
      > When I found out the truth about paul and darwin and eckankar and
      smashed everything in the eck center here and closed it down.
      > The guy who is doing the sedonalegend link you sent is the one I
      am trying to get info for.He lives near camp verde and had worked at
      the old property when it became a park.He has so many pictures and
      stories about Helen.We used to get a magazine called mystic world
      news that had several articles in it that Helen wrote.I threw away
      > all my eck stuff so dont have it.
      > Did you know Pat Henderson???Her and I were very close friends,she
      moved here from Indiana.
      > I will try and contact the person you mentioned and see if she
      read the articleand can remember it.
      > Thank you so much
      > Judy
      > I still live in Prescott,did you know any of the people who were
      in eckankar in Prescott???

      Ownership
      > Transition History of Jack and Helen Frye's TWA Get-A-Way: Smoke
      > Trail Ranch . . . at:
      >
      > http://www.sedonalegendhelenfrye.com/page9.html
      >
      > Though if you were there in attendence during the hearings, you
      may
      > already know most of what this link contains.
      >
      > As to whether anyone has a copy of the letter by Helen; I was a
      good
      > little eckists and destroyed most of what I had during the
      Darwin