Re: The New Eck Year of Giving and Taking Coming Soon!

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
      Prometheus and all,

      so very funny and so very true (and Not so funny), too! :-)
      I guess whatever the chelas will do, it won't be enough! I wonder,
      too, how it can be that words of the great guru to his paying
      membership (only 50.000 worldwide) can make a change. HK really
      loses it more and more.

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
> [...]
      > > Not saying versus what this Sun Valley Eckist is imagining he is
      > > saying. Also, I disagree that "A surprising number of chelas
      > missed
      > > his article." This, also, is an imagined assumption. The truth
      is
      > > that Klemp really didn't take a stand or say much of anything to
      > get
      > > excited about. It was a typical ho-hum response by a anti-social
      > > farmboy/preacher wannabe who flew under the radar and rode in on
      > the
      > > coat-tails of two scammers that also claimed to be saviors.

      > > AN ECK SLIDE SHOW FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
      > >
      > > "A Warning . . . . .
      > > In the June 2005 issue of the Mystic World Sri Harold warned of
      > the
      > > massive upheaval in the world. A surprising number of chelas
      > missed
      > > his article.
      > >
      > > Never before. . .
      > > The Master has never come out with such a strong message. But as
      > > always he offered a solution: 'Only love and service' can make a
      > > difference, he said. 'The future is in your hands and depends
      upon
      > > you, and others like you' added Sri Harold. (Ask the Master,
      page
      > 5,
      > > June 2005 Mystic World)
      > >
      > > ss - Sun Valley, CA"

      > > ASK THE MASTER - JUNE 2005 - THE MYSTIC WORLD OF ECKANKAR
      > >
      > > Q: "We now have the ECKANKAR Spiritual Center on the same ground
      > as
      > > the Temple of ECK, the major ECK seminars in Minneapolis, and
      even
      > > more focus on Vahana work in the RESA structure."
      > >
      > > 1.) "How will that affect ECKANKAR and the life of the chelas
      all
      > > over the world--now and in the future?"
      > >
      > > 2.) "And what about the world in general?"
      > >

      > > Me: It seems to me that Klemp is isolating himself and Eckankar.
      > > Instead of spreading out or reaching out through travel to
      various
      > > cities Klemp is having everything confined to the Minneapolis
      > area.
      > > The volunteer Vahana effort is just a way of giving "busy work"
      > > (trainings, classes, intros, discussions, making plans,
      > organizing,
      > > etc.) so that Eckists will continue to live in the future versus
      > the
      > > now, and remain distracted and tied to the promise of God
      > > Realization through Initiation and position. Anway, let's see
      how
      > > Klemp answers these two questions.
      > >
      > > HK: "Watch to see how this plays out. The future is in your
      hands
      > > and depends upon you and others like you."
      > >
      > > Me: How long does it take to "play out?" Klemp has been the
      > > LEM/Mahanta since 1981! What does HK mean by the future
      being "in
      > > your hands and depends upon you and others like you?" Are
      Eckists
      > > supposed to be pro-active for world peace, recycle, use less
      > energy,
      > > or is their higher vibratory rate (consciousness) going to raise
      > > world consciousness? Will having more HU Chants raise world
      > > consciousness?
      > >
      > > HK: "Yes, there is a great spiritual significance in that the
      new
      > > ECKANKAR spiritual Center joins the ECK Temple and chapel on the
      > ECK
      > > campus."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, what is this "great spiritual significance?" Please
      > > explain this and give examples! Also, I always thought that the
      > true
      > > Seat of Power was where ever the LEM/Mahanta resided - otherwise
      > > these are just buildings. What was HK's home address again? : )
      > >
      > > HK: "Yet that is hardly the beginning and the end of it. Nor is
      > the
      > > fact that this is the Year of the ECK Missionary."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, nothing much said here either. BTW - How did last year
      > > (Year of the Eck Missionary) turn out? What were the results
      > > compared to previous years? Because there should be some great
      > > improvements with the ESC, Temple, chapel, World Wide Seminar,
      and
      > > Year of the Missionary all bunched together - right?
      > >
      > > HK: "Each element is certainly an important part of the whole,
      BUT
      > > only love and service will make any success come true. So it's
      up
      > > you (and you, and you)."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, so was there enough love and service in 2005 to make
      the
      > > Year of the Missionary a success compared to previous years? It
      > > would be nice to know what the results were and how much
      donation
      > > money (and how many donated service hours per Vahana) it takes
      > > bring in a new member. Is it now something like $50 dollars and
      25
      > > hours of service per Vahana = one new member? Was this worse
      than
      > > last year or better? Which local areas spent the most or least
      > money
      > > and/or hours per new member?
      > >
      > > HK: "How will this affect the world and all within it?"
      > >
      > > Me: Well, this is the question you've been dancing around!
      > >
      > > HK: "A quickening of the spiritual currents is in the works. The
      > > purification of Souls will speed up."
      > >
      > > Me: Oh, so the LEM/Mahanta will now start to uplift the world
      > > consciousness because the ESC, Temple, chapel, EWWS, and because
      > of
      > > the success of the Vahana effort (finally) and because of all of
      > > those ECK High Initiates and their Higher Consciousness!
      > >
      > > HK: "The table of politics, economics, and order in society are
      > due
      > > to turn upside down. There will be unrest of the deepest kind.
      BUT
      > > you will feel at peace."
      > >
      > > Me: What! This seems to be a very negative view of the world and
      > of
      > > life in general. So tell me again of the "great spiritual
      > > significance" of the bundled together Eck compound. Is Klemp
      going
      > > to build high rise condos for Eckists on the Eckankar property
      and
      > > wall it in! Will it be wholly self-sufficient with a natural
      foods
      > > grocery etc., etc.? What will that cost, when will ground
      breaking
      > > begin, what are the qualifications and restrictions to get on
      the
      > > list? It's a good thing that (at least) Eckists won't have to
      > worry
      > > and will "feel at peace."
      > >
      > > HK: "Something will always be boiling over in human affairs. Yet
      > > sanctuary, peace, and contentment are in ready supply in the
      > higher
      > > states of consciousness."
      > >
      > > Me: So does this mean that there won't be an Eck compound and
      high
      > > rise condos near the ESC or Temple? Is happiness and peace just
      > > state of mind? How about the rest of the world for all those
      > > Vahanas - what are they to do? Ah, just close your eyes to it
      all
      > > and HU. Don't worry about the suffering of the non-believers
      (non-
      > > Eckists) it's their karma! Don't worry about the animals either!
      > > It's karmic! The LEM/Mahanta can't prevent the Kali Yuga or can
      > he?
      > > Can the love of the Mahanta the incarnation of Sugmad intervene?
      > > Well, if he was actually all that he claims he could prevent war
      > or
      > > his presence (and his H.I.'s) could even raise world
      > consciousness -
      > > BUT, Klemp's not really who or what he claims.
      > >
      > > HK: "The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are your means to enter
      them.
      > > They will be your solace. They are the spring-board to love
      > divine,
      > > to a love that excels all other things. Take heart, the sun
      shines
      > > on all who love God, the ECK, and the Mahanta."
      > >
      > > Me: What happened to Sugmad versus God? There is a difference
      (see
      > > pages 385-386 in HK's Autobiography)! And, which "sun" does
      Klemp
      > > talk about? The one in this small insignificant solar system! It
      > > seems that Klemp is once again encouraging Eckists to feel and
      > > behave as elitists and to place themselves upon pedestals above
      > > others.
      > >
      > > Yes, just do the S.E. of Eck and all will be well in your
      > delusional
      > > and selfish little minds he instructs. Where did Klemp give true
      > > direction or current answers for living in this here and now?
      > > Conflict has always been with mankind, however, consciousness is
      > > slowly increasing. Klemp paints a bleak picture as does other
      > > religious fundamentalists who are anticipating the Rapture or
      > > Armageddon or 72 virgins some other sort of nonsense to exclude
      > > others. Talk is cheap for HK and this type of bible thumper.
      They
      > > know nothing of true Love or of Spirit. Religious leaders and
      new
      > > saviors are in the business of seeking followers to trick and
      scam
      > > for whatever means they see fit and justified to use them for.
      > >
      > > Many chelas have heard Klemp's pitiful side-stepping of
      questions
      > > before and this is another reason for the lack concern. Eckists
      > have
      > > become passive. They did not "miss" this article as the Sun
      Valley

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2006
        Klemp's take on the upcoming Eck Spiritual New Year, on PT's
        birthdate of Oct. 22, for 2005-2006 is titled "The Year of Giving"
        a.k.a. "You Giving and Me Taking" LOL! So, according to HK "only
        love and service can make a difference" to Eckists when looking at
        the upheavals in the world. This is the Eck Spiritual Exercise of
        Burying the Head into the Sand or de-Nile (ancient secret H.I.
        technique).

        Yes, this is the phoney Mahanta's phoney "Gift." Interesting that
        Klemp uses this quote from the Shariyat Book One (in the current
        EWWS literature): "The words of the Mahanta alone can change the
        world, completely and irrevocably." How do mundane words directed to
[...]

        to you (and you, and you)."

        Me: Okay, so was there enough love and service in 2005 to make the
        Year of the Missionary a success compared to previous years? It
        would be nice to know what the results were and how much donation
        money (and how many donated service hours per Vahana) it takes to
[...]

        rise condos near the ESC or Temple? Is happiness and peace just a