Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Is Harold Klemp a Terrorist? : )

  • Ed Kusi
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 14, 2006
      Hi Mish and All,
      This is how Eckists can stretch the imagination and clutch at straws to make their beloved mahanta appear more than he really is. A classic example of the pathetic extent to which some will go to have themselves an authority spiritual figure.

      mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@...> wrote:
      Hi, All!

      I just read a couple of interesting posts (kinda interesting, that
      is)on an eck chat site. One eckist came to an "awesome realization. "
      Here's his post:

      "I just came to an awesome realization this morning. I was watching
      the Temple of Eck video one last time before returning it to my
      local Eck Center during a Satsang class I'm attending. Toward the
      end of the tape something caught my eye that I almost missed and
      might have regarded only casually, but I reversed the tape to see it
      again. It was the date that Sri Harold broke ground for the Temple--
      September 11, 1989. The narrator stated the time as 10:30 am (which
      would be Central Time Daylight Time in Minnesota).This is exactly 12
      years before the events surrounding the attack on the twin towers of
      the World Trade Center took place. The first plane hit at 8:46 am
      and the second at 9:02 am Eastern daylight Time (which is 1 hour
      later than Central Time). The first tower fell at 10:05 am and the
      second at 10:28 am. (Source:
      http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ September_ 11,_2001 attacks)Exactly
      twelve years after Sri Harold Klemp pierced the earth with his
      shovel, the second plane had hit its tower 28 minutes earlier and
      the first tower was to fall 28 minutes later.

      I'm just reporting the facts. I can't help but entertain various
      interpretations, but will keep them to myself for now as they might
      interfere with the significance that any of you might see."

      ME: It seems this eckist is trying to tie the attack on the World
      Trade Center to his beloved mahanta! LOL! Well, I guess if there is
      a connection with HK piercing the earth with a shovel 12 years
      earlier to the 9-11-2001 tragedy, then I guess we might need to
      label HK as a terrorist?? I mean did he have a part in the death of
      thousands of people, was he a part of the conspiracy to bring the
      Twin Towers down? I wonder if HK knows Osama bin Laden personally?
      Perhaps, Osama bin Laden is yet another eck master--not mentioned
      with the ones in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" book, but perhaps
      there will be a story about him in the next master's book, along
      with further promotion of Joan being an eck master in training to
      become co-L.E.M. : )

      Well, more importantly, though, I have to wonder what is going
      through this eckist's mind in trying to link one thing to another,
      by applying the eck beliefs in the cycle of twelves. Interesting how
      people want to attach significance of important historical dates to
      their belief systems, i.e. eckankar. HK and his mighty powerful
      shovel began a course of destruction for what purpose?? Just more
      delusion building on delusion IMO! : )

      Another eckist responded to this post: "Most of the Temple tour
      guides are aware of this. The cycles of 12 are apparently very
      powerful. Can't say much more than that because I don't really
      understand it that well, myself. . . . "

      ME: I would imagine it is difficult for eckists to understand the
      ways of their master--a master who goes off on a temporary postal
      worker just doing his job and who calls disgruntled eckists losers.
      Now we have the 9-11-2001 terrorist connection! Pretty scary
      mahanta! LOL!

    • Freefrom
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 14, 2006
        Good point! Not only are there those who seem to want the prison of
        AUTHORITY, there are also enough who get a rush out of being a BOGUS
        AUTHORITY. (for example, klemp) Such is the life of DELUSION. ; )

        Freefrom

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Ed Kusi

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 15, 2006
          Hi All,
          Yes, it seems that Klemp is at least a Kal terrorist as he spreads
          lies and untruths. One has to wonder why many Eckists discount the
          Golden-Tongued Wisdom and Waking Dreams that point to Klemp's
          deceptions. Why not look at everything that comes one's way? If
          Darwin Gross (972nd LEM/Mahanta) could fall from Grace then why
          couldn't Klemp? And, since Klemp did fall from Grace then what good
          are those Eck Initiations given under his authority! What good were
          those given under Gross's authority! They weren't/aren't worth what
          it cost to print up the pink slips! The Initiations were a scam
          anyway and certainly those coming from agents of the Kal aren't of a
          Positive spiritual value! It's all part of the scam of delusion and
          just one more test for Soul. No religion is of value to the
          independent and free master Soul. To follow another, regardless of
          promises or imagined results, is to lose sight of the true goal for
          this lifetime. Those who can (and are ready) will see and hear and
          understand this.

          Prometheus

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 19, 2006
            Well, here's another post that I wanted to bring back to the front
            page. BTW - all new members or first time visitors to this site
            really need to read the archives and take a look at the LINKS.

            I noticed that in a recent post on HU-Chat that Peter was talking
            about that former Eck Master... number 972... you know who... the
            one that was betrayed or was booted by number 973 or was HK just
            the third liar and deceiver! LOL!

            Isn't it funny that Eckists are Not supposed to mention Darwin by
            name! Is it bad luck or what? Actually, it is bad luck because if
            one's RESA hears about any Eckist talking about Darwin Gross
            there'll be Hell to pay! Don't count on getting that next pink slip
            if it's your time - you'll be put on hold for about three more
            years. Yea, I know, it's Eck History and all that, but it's just Not
            permitted!

            However, and as I've said before, where did most of those "Eck"
            Initiations come from for all of those 35 year plus H.I.s?! By who's
            authority? Most came from the authority of the 972nd LEM/Mahanta
            and "Black Magician" Darwin Gross (or his secretary BB when DG was
            too busy or out of town) that's where!

            mishmisha wrote:
            Hi, All!

            I just read a couple of interesting posts (kinda interesting, that
            is) on an eck chat site. One eckist came to an "awesome
            realization."

            ***[BTW-The Eckist making the 9/11 correlations is Rev. Peter Anton
            and the Eck site is HU-Chat]

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 10, 2006
              Hi, All!
              I thought I would bring this post back to the front page since we
              are on the eve of the 5th year anniversary since the devastating
              attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, Sept. 11, 2001.
              As a further note, I have read some discussions by eckists who
              believe that no eckists perished in these attacks, as they were
              delayed or had changes of plans that kept them away from their jobs
              in the WTC and the Pentagon that day--they believe this is because
              eckists were protected by the mahanta. However, how do eckists
              account for the stories of other non-eckists who also did not go to
              work that day or were late, etc. and they too were spared the
              horrors of the day?? I have friends whose son and daughter-in-law
              would have been in the area, if not in the WTC that fateful day, but
              they had car trouble and were at a dealership looking to buy a new
              car. These are Christians who know nothing about eckankar or the
              mahanta. If no eckists were at all at the WTC or the Pentagon that
              day, I rather think it would be more because no eckists worked at
              those places in 2001! After all, eckists are quite a minority,
              religiously speaking--quite the minority in more ways than one! Just
              a small school of small fish in a very large pond!: )

              Below is the repost in which another eckist saw a connection between
              Harold Klemp (a twelve year cycle) and the terrorist attacks, which
              then asks the question, "Is Harold Klemp a Terrorist?" LOL!

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 10, 2006
                It seems that Klemp's Connection (as Peter points out) to the
                Negative Events of 9/11/2001 do connect HK to the Kal! However,
                while ECKists are supposed to pay attention to details they are Not
                to see Negative connections to their Mahanta. This is the Catch-22
                rule that Klemp lives by. Of course, the Catch-22 rule was created
                by the Kal. Klemp, Gross, and Twitchell's Eckankar can't stand up to
                the Truth. Those Eckists who continue to believe these distortions
                and close their eyes and minds to Truth are swimming with a small

                mishmisha wrote:

[...]

                [Rev. Peter Anton, Eck Chela]
[...]

                interfere with the significance that any of you might see." [My caps]

[...]

                Another eckist responded to this [Peter's] post:

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 11, 2006
                  Hi, All!

                  Today is a day of remembrance of the attacks on the WTC and the
                  Pentagon 5 years ago. A lot of people, including eckists, are still
                  trying to make sense out of this tragic event. The connection that
                  one eckist on HuChat was attempting was to tie the 9/11/01 to Klemp
                  plunging his shovel in the ground on 9/11/89 in Chanhassen, to begin
                  construction of the eck temple. This eckist intricately drew
                  parallels to the two events, linking them up as an important 12 Year
                  Cycle in eckankar--giving it eck significance, and in doing so, he
                  connected the mahanta to the actions of the terrorists who attacked
                  the WTC and the Pentagon. As Prometheus points out eckists are not
                  to see the negative connections to the mahanta, so I guess this
                  eckist is sorely lacking in eck education/etiquette! : ) But maybe
                  he is not alone in this thinking? Attached below are my original
                  post and Prometheus' reply.

                  On an added note, I was reading TIME magazine, the Sept, 11, 2006
                  edition, "What We Lost." Inside, there is an article on the
                  conspiracy myths of 9/11 which might help explain our need to look
                  for links tying in conspiracies to major tragic events--including
                  suggesting that the mahanta might have been part of the terrorist
                  activities. The article by Lev Grossman begins with this
                  header: "Why the 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away . . . Turns out, we
                  need grand theories to make sense of grand events, or the world just
                  seems too random."

                  The article goes on to explain: "There are psychological
                  explanations for why conspiracy theories are so seductive. Academics
                  who study them argue that they meet a basic human need: to have the
                  magnitude of any given effect be balanced by the magnitude of the
                  cause behind it. A world in which tiny causes can have huge
                  consequences feels scary and unreliable. Therefore a grand disaster
                  like Sept. 11 needs a grand conspiracy behind it. 'We tend to
                  associate major events--a President or princess dying--with major
                  causes,' says Patrick Leman, a lecturer in psychology at Royal
                  Holloway University of London, who has conducted studies on
                  conspiracy belief.'If we think big events like a President being
                  assassinated can happen at the hands of a minor individual, that
                  points to the the unpredictability and randomness of life and
                  unsettles us.' In that sense, the idea that there is a malevolent
                  controlling force orchestrating global events is, in a perverse way,
                  comforting."

                  My hunch is that the eckist who was weaving in a 12 Year Cycle in
                  eck to the events of 9/11/01 was simply trying to comfort himself by
                  attempting to validate his belief in the power of his beloved
                  mahanta, but in so doing, he actually turned his mahanta into an
                  agent for the kal. Of course, those of us who view Klemp and his org
                  as a cult, see this as the bigger picture; but of course, we know
                  Klemp has no powers to control others or to orchestrate such worldly
                  events! However, scamming people into believing in a bogus religion
                  is definitely a conspiracy and as such has long range negative
                  effects on those who fall for the scam until they, like us (former
                  eckists) eventually come to recognize their own gulliability in
                  being duped by the eck lies and deceptions. The realization of our
                  gulliability is an awareness that will lead people, including some
                  eckists eventually, to higher consciousness. The ties that
                  unbind and liberate us back to being free thinkers and masters of
                  our fate!

                  Bringing our experiences and what we have gleaned from our "eck"
                  experiences in posts to this site serve the purpose of helping
                  others confused and questioning the eck leadership and org to come
                  to this greater awareness. For me, a strong sense of duty to share
                  my perspectives and experiences guides me to participate on this
                  site. Looking back, it is really funny to see how I fell for the eck
                  scam. I find it amusing as well as enlightening that it could happen
                  to me! : )

                  BTW, welcome Makizor and Victorious Traveler for joining our group!

                  I've attached the earlier posts so one can easily access what was
                  posted previously!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006
                    What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                    protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                    Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                    Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                    This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                    Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                    mishmisha wrote:
[...]

                    and close their eyes and minds to Truth are only fooling themselves.

                    Prometheus

                  • Elizabeth
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006

                      > What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                      > protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                      > Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                      > Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                      > This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                      > Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                      *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
                      knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
                      wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
                      at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006
                        Hi Liz,
                        Actually the Metal Detectors and bag searches didn't happen until
                        after 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
                        up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
                        and people could do that anyway with or without the other security
                        (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp AFTER
                        9/11 if they never tried BEFORE 9/11? The Security is for Klemp and
                        nobody else! BUT, why should HK be afraid? Maybe he's fearful and
                        paranoid because he's always been rather anti-social and reclusive?

                        Yes, it's true that Klemp has No real Spiritual Powers except in the
                        deluded minds of his followers/servants and in the false teachings
                        of the first Scammer Paul Twitchell. Klemp is very controlling,
                        unknowing and unloving, although, he'd never admit to any of this
                        due to his inflated ego and stubborn narrow-minded nature.

                        Look for some 09/2006 H.I. Letter information coming soon!

                        Prometheus

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 15, 2006
                          Hi, All!

                          I think as well that these actions demonstrate fear and it trickles
                          down to the chelas--just another fear tactic. But who would really
                          care that much about a miniscule religion like eckankar and its
                          little godman to threaten it??? It's just a bunch of nonsense to try
                          to look important and to also make chelas jump through more hoops,
                          like little circus animals really! : )

                          But I have to admit, it would be fun to witness someone stand up and
                          shout at Klemp when he's giving one of his silly talks! Now, that
                          would be interesting . . . to see how Klemp would handle it. Well, I
                          guess, it's his show so one needs to be polite or not be there at
                          all! Yep, I'm not going to the EWWS this year, again! LOL!

                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
                            ECKists are preparing to make an outer pilgrimage to the 2006 EWWS.
                            Why? And, are there Metal Detectors and Bag Searches at the other
                            Golden Wisdom Temples on the physical Plane or on the "inner" at the
                            other Lower Plane Golden Wisdom Temples of ECK??

                            Hi Liz, (revised)
                            Actually the Metal Detectors and Bag Searches didn't happen until
                            After 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
                            up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
                            and they were led out to the hallway... no big deal really.
                            Sometimes normal/loyal ECKists will just get a little more out of
                            balance at these Seminars and tempers flare, etc. Also,
                            ECKists/people could shout out anyway with or without the security
                            (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp (AFTER
                            9/11) if they never tried BEFORE (9/11)? There was much more
                            animosity and hurt feelings around 1983-1984 when Gross (the 972nd
                            LEM/Mahanta) was being mistreated by Klemp and Company.

                            The Security is for Klemp and nobody else! This is why Metal
                            Detectors and Bag Searches are Only done when he is to speak in the
                            Main Hall.

                            On another note: Why are there searches at the Temple of ECK?
                            ECKists can't bring bags in with them on the Temple tours! Are
                            Eckists searched at every ECK Worship Service or just during the
                            Temple Tours? WHY? Why the fear? 99.9% of these people are ECKists!
                            This was never done before 9/11/2001.

                            Why should HK, the LEM/Mahanta, be afraid? HK's fearful and paranoid
                            because he's always been rather anti-social, reclusive, and
                            judgmental of others. He's an idiot and a scammer! Lately, I think
                            Klemp has been worried about that Negative Karma he's built up over
                            the years. The rationalizing about being the "fix" as a pseudo
                            saviour/master for ECKists to follow doesn't mean a thing any
                            longer. Klemp can no longer fool even himself about the real Truth!

                            Elizabeth wrote:
                            Prometheus wrote:

                            What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                            protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                            Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                            Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                            This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                            Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                            *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
                            knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
                            wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
                            at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
                          • pretujari
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
                              Hi All,
                              There's an African proverb which states that 'A scared man runs away
                              when there is no one after him"

                              Pretujari