On Tunnel Vision & Contradictory Thinking

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 13 10:00 AM
      Hi, All!

      To expand a bit on my previous post that follows, I should have
      mentioned that the eckist who is attempting to link Harold Klemp to
      the events of the world, particularly the World Trade Center attack,
      titled his post "Historical perspective." This is interesting,
      because on another eck chat discussion site, this very same eckist
      proclaimed he wasn't interested in "past history beyond its
      relevance to my (his) personal experience." This remark was in reply
      to another poster's comments about the eckankar connection in the
      Sedona Property scandal. You can read about "Broken Promises and
      Opportunists, the Ownership Transition History of Jack and Helen
      Frye's TWA Get-A-Way: Smoke Trail Ranch . . . at:

      http://www.sedonalegendhelenfrye.com/page9.html

      When confronted with this bit of eckankar history and the
      involvement of the eck leadership (L.E.M.) in this money scandal
      (remember, most of us realize it all amounts to $$$$), this eckist
      had this to say about history:

      "I am not interested in legends at all nor past history beyond its
      relevance to my personal experience. I am only interested in what I
      can do to pursue deeper knowledge and experience of life. The
      Mahanta and the Spiritual Exercises of Eck are one way to explore
      this. Take it or leave it. If anything is true, it is that each
      moment brings new facts and truths to light. What happened even
      yesterday is not as important as what is happening right now.
      Debating and dredging up historical minutia is like analyzing a puff
      of smoke hoping to relive the days when the thing that burned was
      still intact."

      It seems that this eckist contradicts himself quite a bit in these
      two posts, and it displays the prevalent delusional thinking and
      tunnel vision that become a part of eckists' confused thinking and
      behavior as they continue to hold on to the fake belief system and
      cultish scam called eckankar. Notice there is so much confusion and
      lack of understanding within the eck cult! So, these eckists
      continue to follow on blind faith and contradictory thinking.
      They're so desparate and willing to separate the "untruths" they
      want to believe, twisting them into some kind of "delusional truth"
      in order to validate the eckankar belief system, from the
      real "truths" of actual facts that they cannot handle in their
      confused and tunnel visioned minds. Pity, really!

      <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      Hi, All!

      I just read a couple of interesting posts (kinda interesting, that
      is)on an eck chat site. One eckist came to an "awesome realization."
      Here's his post:

      "I just came to an awesome realization this morning. I was watching
      the Temple of Eck video one last time before returning it to my
      local Eck Center during a Satsang class I'm attending. Toward the
      end of the tape something caught my eye that I almost missed and
      might have regarded only casually, but I reversed the tape to see it
      again. It was the date that Sri Harold broke ground for the Temple--
      September 11, 1989. The narrator stated the time as 10:30 am (which
      would be Central Time Daylight Time in Minnesota).This is exactly 12
      years before the events surrounding the attack on the twin towers of
      the World Trade Center took place. The first plane hit at 8:46 am
      and the second at 9:02 am Eastern daylight Time (which is 1 hour
      later than Central Time). The first tower fell at 10:05 am and the
      second at 10:28 am. (Source:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001 attacks)Exactly
      twelve years after Sri Harold Klemp pierced the earth with his
      shovel, the second plane had hit its tower 28 minutes earlier and
      the first tower was to fall 28 minutes later.

      I'm just reporting the facts. I can't help but entertain various
      interpretations, but will keep them to myself for now as they might
      interfere with the significance that any of you might see."

      ME: It seems this eckist is trying to tie the attack on the World
      Trade Center to his beloved mahanta! LOL! Well, I guess if there is
      a connection with HK piercing the earth with a shovel 12 years
      earlier to the 9-11-2001 tragedy, then I guess we might need to
      label HK as a terrorist?? I mean did he have a part in the death of
      thousands of people, was he a part of the conspiracy to bring the
      Twin Towers down? I wonder if HK knows Osama bin Laden personally?
      Perhaps, Osama bin Laden is yet another eck master--not mentioned
      with the ones in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" book, but perhaps
      there will be a story about him in the next master's book, along
      with further promotion of Joan being an eck master in training to
      become co-L.E.M. : )

      Well, more importantly, though, I have to wonder what is going
      through this eckist's mind in trying to link one thing to another,
      by applying the eck beliefs in the cycle of twelves. Interesting how
      people want to attach significance of important historical dates to
      their belief systems, i.e. eckankar. HK and his mighty powerful
      shovel began a course of destruction for what purpose?? Just more
      delusion building on delusion IMO! : )

      Another eckist responded to this post: "Most of the Temple tour
      guides are aware of this. The cycles of 12 are apparently very
      powerful. Can't say much more than that because I don't really
      understand it that well, myself. . . . "

      ME: I would imagine it is difficult for eckists to understand the
      ways of their master--a master who goes off on a temporary postal
      worker just doing his job and who calls disgruntled eckists losers.
      Now we have the 9-11-2001 terrorist connection! Pretty scary
      mahanta! LOL!

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 13 1:02 PM
        Hello All,

        I find this topic to be interesting for a numer of reasons. It is
        also interesting to revisit the Eckankar Helen Frye Sedona scam with
        Darwin Gross's (972nd LEM/Mahanta) involvement. Afterall, during
        this period of scamming, sex, and alcohol the "Black Magician" D.G.
        was handing out Higher Initiations to Klemp and dozens of other
        current 7th, 6th, and 9th Initiates! Klemp got evry Higher
        Initiation from Gross! Therefore, I can see why there is a
        correlation between the two different 9/11 events since Klemp is the
        apprentice of a Black Magician (Klemp's words) and a fallen Master.
        Gross is likened to a fallen angel or Darth Vader, and isn't the Kal
        actually Satan! Afterall, Klemp did meet with Gross, twice, in a
        Soundproof Darkroom to plan the take over of Eckankar. Was this too
        just a coincidence or not? : )

        Yes, I can see why some Eckists are very confused in seeing these
        correlations and coincidences and not knowing what to think. Their
        Mahanta seems to be helpless and unwilling to help change events for
        the better. On one hand the whole purpose of Eckankar (the Mahanta's
        Mission) seems to be to spread the message of Eck which amounts to
        teaching people to HU (pray) and saving them from the lower worlds
        (hell) via the Mahanta (the savior). On another hand this requires
        an annual paid membership, the purchase of HU tapes or CDs and other
        published materials, and years of missionary work and trainings,
        etc. within the hierarchy for promotion to higher ranks.

        Anyway, these official unofficial Eckankar Yahoo Group sites "HU-
        Chat" and "Conversations With Twitchell" are a real hoot! Thanks
        again for the information.

        Mish: To expand a bit on my previous post that follows, I should
        have mentioned that the eckist who is attempting to link Harold
        Klemp to the events of the world, particularly the World Trade
        Center attack, titled his post "Historical perspective." This is
        interesting, because on another eck chat discussion site, this very
        same eckist proclaimed he wasn't interested in "past history beyond
        its relevance to my (his) personal experience." This remark was in
        reply to another poster's comments about the eckankar connection in
        the Sedona Property scandal. You can read about "Broken Promises and
        Opportunists, the Ownership Transition History of Jack and Helen
        Frye's TWA Get-A-Way: Smoke Trail Ranch . . . at:

        http://www.sedonalegendhelenfrye.com/page9.html

        Mish: When confronted with this bit of eckankar history and the
        involvement of the eck leadership (L.E.M.) in this money scandal
        (remember, most of us realize it all amounts to $$$$), this eckist
        had this to say about history:

        [Rev. P.A.]: "I am not interested in legends at all nor past history
        beyond its relevance to my personal experience. I am only interested
        in what I can do to pursue deeper knowledge and experience of life.
        The Mahanta and the Spiritual Exercises of Eck are one way to
        explore this. Take it or leave it. If anything is true, it is that
        each moment brings new facts and truths to light. What happened even
        yesterday is not as important as what is happening right now.
        Debating and dredging up historical minutia is like analyzing a puff
        of smoke hoping to relive the days when the thing that burned was
        still intact."

        Mish: It seems that this eckist contradicts himself quite a bit in

        <mishmisha9@> wrote:

        Hi, All!
        I just read a couple of interesting posts (kinda interesting, that
        is)on an eck chat site. One eckist came to an "awesome realization."
        Here's his post:

        [Rev. P.A.]: "I just came to an awesome realization this morning. I
[...]

        Mish: It seems this eckist is trying to tie the attack on the World
        Trade Center to his beloved mahanta! LOL! Well, I guess if there is
        a connection with HK piercing the earth with a shovel 12 years
        earlier to the 9-11-2001 tragedy, then I guess we might need to
        label HK as a terrorist?? I mean did he have a part in the death of
        thousands of people, was he a part of the conspiracy to bring the
        Twin Towers down? I wonder if HK knows Osama bin Laden personally?
        Perhaps, Osama bin Laden is yet another eck master--not mentioned
        with the ones in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" book, but perhaps
        there will be a story about him in the next master's book, along
        with further promotion of Joan being an eck master in training to
        become co-L.E.M. : )

        Mish: Well, more importantly, though, I have to wonder what is going
        through this eckist's mind in trying to link one thing to another,
        by applying the eck beliefs in the cycle of twelves. Interesting how
        people want to attach significance of important historical dates to
        their belief systems, i.e. eckankar. HK and his mighty powerful
        shovel began a course of destruction for what purpose?? Just more
        delusion building on delusion IMO! : )

        Mish: Another eckist responded to this post: "Most of the Temple
        tour guides are aware of this. The cycles of 12 are apparently very
        powerful. Can't say much more than that because I don't really
        understand it that well, myself. . . . "

        Mish: I would imagine it is difficult for eckists to understand the
        ways of their master--a master who goes off on a temporary postal
        worker just doing his job and who calls disgruntled eckists losers.
        Now we have the 9-11-2001 terrorist connection! Pretty scary
        mahanta! LOL!

        Me: Yes, Klemp's house of cards is falling for those Eckists with
        eyes to see and ears to hear the Truth. The real Truth does not come
        from others who place themselves above others as pseudo experts or
        masters as they distort truth and facts due to their own ignorance,
        ego, and misunderstandings. They prejudge people and events to form
        opinions that they have become attached to because it fits their
        misdirected agendas. However, they will never truly "See" because
        they think too highly of their own little selves, and this also
        makes them too proud to admit this truth and to change. They are
        comfortable and secure with what and who they think they are and
        with playing games with those they can (or think they can)
        manipulate and control in the delusional world they (and others)
        have created by the their own lower self (being fooled) and
        disguising itself through its own delusions of grandeur. For many
        Souls its a neverending cycle of distractions, lessons, and tests
        and yet sometimes the so called "distractions" have/are lessons that
        make the tests much easier.

        Prometheus
      • Ed Kusi

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 14 11:33 PM
            Good point! Not only are there those who seem to want the prison of
            AUTHORITY, there are also enough who get a rush out of being a BOGUS
            AUTHORITY. (for example, klemp) Such is the life of DELUSION. ; )

            Freefrom

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Ed Kusi

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 15 9:25 AM
              Hi All,
              Yes, it seems that Klemp is at least a Kal terrorist as he spreads
              lies and untruths. One has to wonder why many Eckists discount the
              Golden-Tongued Wisdom and Waking Dreams that point to Klemp's
              deceptions. Why not look at everything that comes one's way? If
              Darwin Gross (972nd LEM/Mahanta) could fall from Grace then why
              couldn't Klemp? And, since Klemp did fall from Grace then what good
              are those Eck Initiations given under his authority! What good were
              those given under Gross's authority! They weren't/aren't worth what
              it cost to print up the pink slips! The Initiations were a scam
              anyway and certainly those coming from agents of the Kal aren't of a
              Positive spiritual value! It's all part of the scam of delusion and
              just one more test for Soul. No religion is of value to the
              independent and free master Soul. To follow another, regardless of
              promises or imagined results, is to lose sight of the true goal for
              this lifetime. Those who can (and are ready) will see and hear and
              understand this.

              Prometheus

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 19 8:59 PM
                Well, here's another post that I wanted to bring back to the front
                page. BTW - all new members or first time visitors to this site
                really need to read the archives and take a look at the LINKS.

                I noticed that in a recent post on HU-Chat that Peter was talking
                about that former Eck Master... number 972... you know who... the
                one that was betrayed or was booted by number 973 or was HK just
                the third liar and deceiver! LOL!

                Isn't it funny that Eckists are Not supposed to mention Darwin by
                name! Is it bad luck or what? Actually, it is bad luck because if
                one's RESA hears about any Eckist talking about Darwin Gross
                there'll be Hell to pay! Don't count on getting that next pink slip
                if it's your time - you'll be put on hold for about three more
                years. Yea, I know, it's Eck History and all that, but it's just Not
                permitted!

                However, and as I've said before, where did most of those "Eck"
                Initiations come from for all of those 35 year plus H.I.s?! By who's
                authority? Most came from the authority of the 972nd LEM/Mahanta
                and "Black Magician" Darwin Gross (or his secretary BB when DG was
                too busy or out of town) that's where!

                mishmisha wrote:
                Hi, All!

                I just read a couple of interesting posts (kinda interesting, that
                is) on an eck chat site. One eckist came to an "awesome
                realization."

                ***[BTW-The Eckist making the 9/11 correlations is Rev. Peter Anton
                and the Eck site is HU-Chat]

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 10, 2006
                  Hi, All!
                  I thought I would bring this post back to the front page since we
                  are on the eve of the 5th year anniversary since the devastating
                  attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, Sept. 11, 2001.
                  As a further note, I have read some discussions by eckists who
                  believe that no eckists perished in these attacks, as they were
                  delayed or had changes of plans that kept them away from their jobs
                  in the WTC and the Pentagon that day--they believe this is because
                  eckists were protected by the mahanta. However, how do eckists
                  account for the stories of other non-eckists who also did not go to
                  work that day or were late, etc. and they too were spared the
                  horrors of the day?? I have friends whose son and daughter-in-law
                  would have been in the area, if not in the WTC that fateful day, but
                  they had car trouble and were at a dealership looking to buy a new
                  car. These are Christians who know nothing about eckankar or the
                  mahanta. If no eckists were at all at the WTC or the Pentagon that
                  day, I rather think it would be more because no eckists worked at
                  those places in 2001! After all, eckists are quite a minority,
                  religiously speaking--quite the minority in more ways than one! Just
                  a small school of small fish in a very large pond!: )

                  Below is the repost in which another eckist saw a connection between
                  Harold Klemp (a twelve year cycle) and the terrorist attacks, which
                  then asks the question, "Is Harold Klemp a Terrorist?" LOL!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 10, 2006
                    It seems that Klemp's Connection (as Peter points out) to the
                    Negative Events of 9/11/2001 do connect HK to the Kal! However,
                    while ECKists are supposed to pay attention to details they are Not
                    to see Negative connections to their Mahanta. This is the Catch-22
                    rule that Klemp lives by. Of course, the Catch-22 rule was created
                    by the Kal. Klemp, Gross, and Twitchell's Eckankar can't stand up to
                    the Truth. Those Eckists who continue to believe these distortions
                    and close their eyes and minds to Truth are swimming with a small

                    mishmisha wrote:

[...]

                    [Rev. Peter Anton, Eck Chela]
[...]

                    interfere with the significance that any of you might see." [My caps]

[...]

                    Another eckist responded to this [Peter's] post:

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 11, 2006
                      Hi, All!

                      Today is a day of remembrance of the attacks on the WTC and the
                      Pentagon 5 years ago. A lot of people, including eckists, are still
                      trying to make sense out of this tragic event. The connection that
                      one eckist on HuChat was attempting was to tie the 9/11/01 to Klemp
                      plunging his shovel in the ground on 9/11/89 in Chanhassen, to begin
                      construction of the eck temple. This eckist intricately drew
                      parallels to the two events, linking them up as an important 12 Year
                      Cycle in eckankar--giving it eck significance, and in doing so, he
                      connected the mahanta to the actions of the terrorists who attacked
                      the WTC and the Pentagon. As Prometheus points out eckists are not
                      to see the negative connections to the mahanta, so I guess this
                      eckist is sorely lacking in eck education/etiquette! : ) But maybe
                      he is not alone in this thinking? Attached below are my original
                      post and Prometheus' reply.

                      On an added note, I was reading TIME magazine, the Sept, 11, 2006
                      edition, "What We Lost." Inside, there is an article on the
                      conspiracy myths of 9/11 which might help explain our need to look
                      for links tying in conspiracies to major tragic events--including
                      suggesting that the mahanta might have been part of the terrorist
                      activities. The article by Lev Grossman begins with this
                      header: "Why the 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away . . . Turns out, we
                      need grand theories to make sense of grand events, or the world just
                      seems too random."

                      The article goes on to explain: "There are psychological
                      explanations for why conspiracy theories are so seductive. Academics
                      who study them argue that they meet a basic human need: to have the
                      magnitude of any given effect be balanced by the magnitude of the
                      cause behind it. A world in which tiny causes can have huge
                      consequences feels scary and unreliable. Therefore a grand disaster
                      like Sept. 11 needs a grand conspiracy behind it. 'We tend to
                      associate major events--a President or princess dying--with major
                      causes,' says Patrick Leman, a lecturer in psychology at Royal
                      Holloway University of London, who has conducted studies on
                      conspiracy belief.'If we think big events like a President being
                      assassinated can happen at the hands of a minor individual, that
                      points to the the unpredictability and randomness of life and
                      unsettles us.' In that sense, the idea that there is a malevolent
                      controlling force orchestrating global events is, in a perverse way,
                      comforting."

                      My hunch is that the eckist who was weaving in a 12 Year Cycle in
                      eck to the events of 9/11/01 was simply trying to comfort himself by
                      attempting to validate his belief in the power of his beloved
                      mahanta, but in so doing, he actually turned his mahanta into an
                      agent for the kal. Of course, those of us who view Klemp and his org
                      as a cult, see this as the bigger picture; but of course, we know
                      Klemp has no powers to control others or to orchestrate such worldly
                      events! However, scamming people into believing in a bogus religion
                      is definitely a conspiracy and as such has long range negative
                      effects on those who fall for the scam until they, like us (former
                      eckists) eventually come to recognize their own gulliability in
                      being duped by the eck lies and deceptions. The realization of our
                      gulliability is an awareness that will lead people, including some
                      eckists eventually, to higher consciousness. The ties that
                      unbind and liberate us back to being free thinkers and masters of
                      our fate!

                      Bringing our experiences and what we have gleaned from our "eck"
                      experiences in posts to this site serve the purpose of helping
                      others confused and questioning the eck leadership and org to come
                      to this greater awareness. For me, a strong sense of duty to share
                      my perspectives and experiences guides me to participate on this
                      site. Looking back, it is really funny to see how I fell for the eck
                      scam. I find it amusing as well as enlightening that it could happen
                      to me! : )

                      BTW, welcome Makizor and Victorious Traveler for joining our group!

                      I've attached the earlier posts so one can easily access what was
                      posted previously!

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006
                        What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                        protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                        Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                        Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                        This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                        Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                        mishmisha wrote:
[...]

                        and close their eyes and minds to Truth are only fooling themselves.

                        Prometheus

                      • Elizabeth
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006

                          > What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                          > protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                          > Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                          > Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                          > This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                          > Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                          *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
                          knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
                          wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
                          at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006
                            Hi Liz,
                            Actually the Metal Detectors and bag searches didn't happen until
                            after 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
                            up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
                            and people could do that anyway with or without the other security
                            (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp AFTER
                            9/11 if they never tried BEFORE 9/11? The Security is for Klemp and
                            nobody else! BUT, why should HK be afraid? Maybe he's fearful and
                            paranoid because he's always been rather anti-social and reclusive?

                            Yes, it's true that Klemp has No real Spiritual Powers except in the
                            deluded minds of his followers/servants and in the false teachings
                            of the first Scammer Paul Twitchell. Klemp is very controlling,
                            unknowing and unloving, although, he'd never admit to any of this
                            due to his inflated ego and stubborn narrow-minded nature.

                            Look for some 09/2006 H.I. Letter information coming soon!

                            Prometheus

                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 15, 2006
                              Hi, All!

                              I think as well that these actions demonstrate fear and it trickles
                              down to the chelas--just another fear tactic. But who would really
                              care that much about a miniscule religion like eckankar and its
                              little godman to threaten it??? It's just a bunch of nonsense to try
                              to look important and to also make chelas jump through more hoops,
                              like little circus animals really! : )

                              But I have to admit, it would be fun to witness someone stand up and
                              shout at Klemp when he's giving one of his silly talks! Now, that
                              would be interesting . . . to see how Klemp would handle it. Well, I
                              guess, it's his show so one needs to be polite or not be there at
                              all! Yep, I'm not going to the EWWS this year, again! LOL!

                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
                                ECKists are preparing to make an outer pilgrimage to the 2006 EWWS.
                                Why? And, are there Metal Detectors and Bag Searches at the other
                                Golden Wisdom Temples on the physical Plane or on the "inner" at the
                                other Lower Plane Golden Wisdom Temples of ECK??

                                Hi Liz, (revised)
                                Actually the Metal Detectors and Bag Searches didn't happen until
                                After 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
                                up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
                                and they were led out to the hallway... no big deal really.
                                Sometimes normal/loyal ECKists will just get a little more out of
                                balance at these Seminars and tempers flare, etc. Also,
                                ECKists/people could shout out anyway with or without the security
                                (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp (AFTER
                                9/11) if they never tried BEFORE (9/11)? There was much more
                                animosity and hurt feelings around 1983-1984 when Gross (the 972nd
                                LEM/Mahanta) was being mistreated by Klemp and Company.

                                The Security is for Klemp and nobody else! This is why Metal
                                Detectors and Bag Searches are Only done when he is to speak in the
                                Main Hall.

                                On another note: Why are there searches at the Temple of ECK?
                                ECKists can't bring bags in with them on the Temple tours! Are
                                Eckists searched at every ECK Worship Service or just during the
                                Temple Tours? WHY? Why the fear? 99.9% of these people are ECKists!
                                This was never done before 9/11/2001.

                                Why should HK, the LEM/Mahanta, be afraid? HK's fearful and paranoid
                                because he's always been rather anti-social, reclusive, and
                                judgmental of others. He's an idiot and a scammer! Lately, I think
                                Klemp has been worried about that Negative Karma he's built up over
                                the years. The rationalizing about being the "fix" as a pseudo
                                saviour/master for ECKists to follow doesn't mean a thing any
                                longer. Klemp can no longer fool even himself about the real Truth!

                                Elizabeth wrote:
                                Prometheus wrote:

                                What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
                                protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
                                Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
                                Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
                                This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
                                Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

                                *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
                                knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
                                wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
                                at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
                              • pretujari
                                Message 15 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
                                  Hi All,
                                  There's an African proverb which states that 'A scared man runs away
                                  when there is no one after him"

                                  Pretujari