Mel Gibson's "Signs"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi, All!

      I am a Mel Gibson fan, sans the Passion of Christ (I didn't care to
      see it!). Someone sent me this link the other day. It's a funny
      little clip with a powerful message--at the end!

      Thought you all might enjoy it if you haven't seen it yet!

      Mel Gibson's Signs (of Anti-Semitism)

      http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2761514

      Too bad that there are so many anti-Semitic statements and beliefs
      being made today--I thought there was a lesson about this type of
      thinking learned from the Holocaust, but then there are those like
      Mel Gibson's father for one, who don't believe the Holocaust even
      happened! And the fake document "The Protocols of the Learned Elders
      of Zion" continues to live and seems never to die--so many people
      are still reading it and believing. Too bad they don't do some
      indepth research of this forged document's origin. It's all about
      truth, but lies are often taken as truth, aren't they! It's a mad
      and nutty world for sure, thinking wise!!