Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Why Don't Many Eckists Follow Only Eckankar?

  • Ed Kusi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
      Hi Prometheus and All,
      I know Eckists in Africa when push came to shove abandoned the mahanta and consulted traditional spiritualists for remedies and solutions. I agree, majority of them I'd say, take what they can out of the cult and reject the rest. More so now with the truth revealed about the org. A lot of chelas I know have read Ford's book but still remain members. Their attitude is summed up by one HI who said since she now knows the truth she will not leave for social and other reasons, but will know how to conduct herself from now on. She even sent her elderly aunt who is also a member to come for material about the truth about Eckankar.
      Pretujari.
      Hi All,
      Thanks for the post Liz. This shows where some of Twit's info could
      have come from other than The Path of the Masters. I find it
      interesting that Klemp wants Eckists to make a commitment at the 2nd
      Initiation to follow only Eckankar and then they don't! Instead,
      Eckists (even H.I.'s) see Intuitive (psychic) Healers, use crystals,
      channel angels, etc. and practice other beliefs outside of the Eck
      teachings.

      Of course, it's understandable since Twitchell used lies and
      distortions to create new sounding information and beliefs from a
      number of different religious and psychic paths, as well as, cults
      like Scientology and Radhasoami! Is it any wonder, then, why Eckists
      get involved in New Age and Wholistic health remedies and other
      psychic phemenonia?! No, of course not! Therefore, Eckists are used
      to taking what they need or what they think works best while
      rejecting the rest. This is why many Eckists can live with the lies
      of Twitchell. Most Eckists are rather inexperienced with the psychic
      side of things and get very involved in this AFTER joining Eckankar.

      However, all this is no different that what members of other
      religions do! Many members of other religions look elsewhere for
      answers and reject what doesn't work for them. I don't even know why
      Eckists even pay the yearly membership except for those
      prestigious "higher" initiation numbers. Klemp does nothing except
      take credit for what Soul does for Itself. Not many Eckists really
      follow the Eck teachings 100% and like I said before - How Can They
      When These Teachings Are A Mixture Of Lies, Fiction, Delusion, and
      Bits and Pieces Of Other Philosophies and Opinions with a New Age
      twist! : ) Really, what's the point! Eckists would be amazed to see
      how light and free and content they feel after leaving the
      Klempster's fold! Really, though, try it sometime - you'll like it!

    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2006
        Hello Prometheus and all,

        > Hi All,
        > Thanks for the post Liz. This shows where some of Twit's info
        >could
        > have come from other than The Path of the Masters. I find it
        > interesting that Klemp wants Eckists to make a commitment at the
        >2nd
        > Initiation to follow only Eckankar and then they don't! Instead,
        > Eckists (even H.I.'s) see Intuitive (psychic) Healers, use
        >crystals,
        > channel angels, etc. and practice other beliefs outside of the Eck
        > teachings.

        *** My husband met an eckist a few days ago and this one is asking
        himself why eckists are so gullible! He said that they would follow
        anything, especially when it comes to purchasing protection devices
        against the ever-present EMR's! He has seen eckists spend high sums
        of money on this, without any proof that those things really help!
        But well, we know that eckists are not allowed to criticize! And it
        seems they would do anything in order to prevent contracting the
        same disease their beloved master has!

        > Of course, it's understandable since Twitchell used lies and
        > distortions to create new sounding information and beliefs from a
        > number of different religious and psychic paths, as well as, cults
        > like Scientology and Radhasoami! Is it any wonder, then, why
        >Eckists
        > get involved in New Age and Wholistic health remedies and other
        > psychic phemenonia?! No, of course not! Therefore, Eckists are
        >used
        > to taking what they need or what they think works best while
        > rejecting the rest. This is why many Eckists can live with the
        >lies
        > of Twitchell.

        *** I think it's exactly the lies that make eckists so gullible!
        They really believe everything. We have heard of an eckist
        committing suicide because of being drawn into businesses he
        couldn't control any more, and he accumulated such a high amount of
        debts that he couldn't find his way out of it. We met this eckist
        quite often many years ago because my husband took over a task from
        him, which required a number of handover meetings with him. It's one
        thing to know that it happens that eckists commit suicide, but quite
        another to actually know somebody who killed himself!

        > Most Eckists are rather inexperienced with the psychic
        > side of things and get very involved in this AFTER joining
        >Eckankar.

        *** I agree wholeheartedly. This eckist also said that during eck
        activities, remedies are advertised and people are enticed to buy
        them. Seems that eck activities have degenerated to sales meetings
        in my area! And this is strictly against the guidelines, isn't it!
        Seems a case of reverted effort to me! LOL!

        By the way, this eckist is ripe to leave - we'll see what he'll do
        next! He does seek information on the "dark side" of eckankar!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2006
          Hi Ingrid,
          Your comments bring out more thoughts of my own Eckperiences I'd
          like to share (###).

          Ingrid wrote:
          Hello Prometheus and all,

          *** My husband met an eckist a few days ago and this one is asking
          himself why eckists are so gullible! He said that they would follow
          anything, especially when it comes to purchasing protection devices
          against the ever-present EMR's! He has seen eckists spend high sums
          of money on this, without any proof that those things really help!
          But well, we know that eckists are not allowed to criticize! And it
          seems they would do anything in order to prevent contracting the
          same disease their beloved master has!

          ### Yes, the EMR watches and meters and even underwear are must
          haves for survival! LOL! Eckists are among the most quirky bunch of
          neurotics out there! Of course Klemp has condoned and even promoted
          the nutty behavior in order to justify his own. If all of the Eckie
          Mahanta crap worked on just the psychic levels there would be no
          need for HK and the other loonies to look elsewhere for aids and
          remedies. I've even heard the recommendation to drink out of
          a "blue" glass for healing! And yet, Eckists will think sure... it's
          the Mahanta's "blue" light healing them! Their desires to find God
          unbalances them. They are too caught up in it all (time invested) to
          see the insanity, the ignorance and the self-hypnosis that is taking
          place.

          *** I think it's exactly the lies that make eckists so gullible!
          They really believe everything. We have heard of an eckist
          committing suicide because of being drawn into businesses he
          couldn't control any more, and he accumulated such a high amount of
          debts that he couldn't find his way out of it. We met this eckist
          quite often many years ago because my husband took over a task from
          him, which required a number of handover meetings with him. It's one
          thing to know that it happens that eckists commit suicide, but quite
          another to actually know somebody who killed himself!

          ### Yes, it is too bad that this person couldn't get help. Do you
          know if he had an ESA session? It is too bad that Eckankar doesn't
          have professional staffs in the field. The RESA and two others
          should be paid by the ESC and be qualified to oversee operations and
          to be available to members for emotional, mental and spiritual
          support. Klemp just doesn't want to spend the money!

          [Most Eckists are rather inexperienced with the psychic side of
          things and get very involved in this AFTER joining Eckankar.]

          *** I agree wholeheartedly. This eckist also said that during eck
          activities, remedies are advertised and people are enticed to buy
          them. Seems that eck activities have degenerated to sales meetings
          in my area! And this is strictly against the guidelines, isn't it!
          Seems a case of reverted effort to me! LOL! By the way, this eckist
          is ripe to leave - we'll see what he'll do next! He does seek
          information on the "dark side" of eckankar!

          ### This shows the lack of leadership by the RESA. It's the trickle
          down effect. Some RESAs are very hands-on and keep an eye and ear
          out for anything improper and outside of the Eck guidelines. Other
          RESAs tend to deligate a lot and run a loose local org and don't
          even know what the guidelines are and could care less! Some RESAs
          just don't have enough time to dedicate to their jobs. Therefore,
          local Eck leaders become dictators and all kinds of nutty behavior
          takes place as cliques begin to form. Before long people just stay
          away from the center or even regional events because they don't want
          to be around these unloving, self absorbed, H.I. nut cases! Just
          looking at the comments on A.R.E., HU-Chat, Chela-Chat, etc. will
          show some of these negative Eck types. Where are their RESAs? It's
          obvious that Klemp is also turning a blind eye to this negative
          behavior because we know that the ESC staff & HK/JK read everything
          on these sites. <smile>