HBO Documentary "Protocols of Zion" (Reposted)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Hi, All! I've reposted this, trying to put the link up to the
      Protocols of Zion page I'd like for you to pull up! I created a tiny
      URL, but if that doesn't work, you can go to the links page and pull
      it up on the list under "Holocaust Encyclopedia."

      As a follow up to my last post discussing "Conspiracism," I wanted
      to mention that the HBO Documentary "Protocols of Zion," is being
      released in DVD format on July 11. It can be purchased on Amazon or
      you can google the film's website to purchase it. "Protocols of
      Zion" was filmed by Marc Levin after he became aware of the
      conspiracy theories growing out of the tragic events of Sept. 11,
      2001--many such lies being fueled by the fake/forged documents "The
      Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion." It is unconscionable that
      people are still looking to these lies to justify a revival of
      hatred and violence in the world today.

      Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and Holocaust Survivor,
      stated this about the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, "If
      ever a piece of writing could produce mass hatred, it is this
      one. . . . This book is about lies and slander."

      You can read more about this "dangerous lie" at Holocaust
      Encyclopedia:

      http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?
      lang=en&ModuleId=10007058&printing=yes

      Since I have had a problem with the above url in this post, I have
      created a tinyURL which will take you to the above listed site. I
      have also put it on the Links page under Holocaust Encyclopedia.

      http://tinyurl.com/kjkyt

      I am posting this because I feel it is important to speak up when
      one sees lies that are warping the consciousness of the world and
      thereby continuing to create chaos in our lives.

      "Thou Shall Not Stand Idly By" when dishonesty and untruths abound
      seems to be a good directive!