Re: To Mish

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:29 PM
      Hi, Leigh!

      Thanks for your posts. I agree with you for the most of it. Yes,
      Ford seems a little lost or stuck as you say, and Ford does say some
      good stuff too--so it is good to take what appeals to you and go
      with it. Personally, I like Ford. My concern has been the possible
      misleading of people to these other info sites and cults that are
      frequently mentioned and pushed on his BBs. IMO. If people get
      involved into some other cult-like stuff because they learned of it
      from the BBs, I would guess that Ford will be held accountable for
      this?

      Also, I still view "Confessions of a God Seeker" an extremely
      valuable book, and for that reason, I would like to see its
      marketing continuing. It is great! I will read Ford's next book.
      Perhaps, he will present his NSP and his goals in a more precise and
      clearer manner.

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:
      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:
      > > He's stuck. He bolted Eckankar with the idea of publishing
      Graham's journal, published
      > his
      > > own book, then the whole "Graham" thing fell through. He has no
      idea of how to
      > organize
      > > an actual or genuine spritual school. Now what does he do?
      >

      > He doesn't know much, but what he's got to say about "inpicturing"
      and "outpicturing" and
      > the way we do it, is pretty darn good. His opinions are something
      else but what he's got to
      > say about the other, is gold, really. That, and how we all do it,
      each from ourselves. That's
      > very important. That's only one fourth or one fifth, or one sixth
      of what you need to know,
      > but it's the part that's been wrapped up in, and presented as,
      B.S. by everyone else.