To Mish:

  • l2eigh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Hi Mish:
      Thanks. All I needed was the clarification. After years of Eckankar I've learned not
      to make assumptions. It looked like all anyone was talking about were the bulletin boards.
      When someone has more experience it's very helpful to others who do the reading to
      include that. I appreciate that maybe you've joined and checked it out. Now that I know
      that. But (maybe I missed it) I wasn't seeing anyone saying anything about the whole
      picture from their experience of it. Believe me, I know it's being made up as it goes along,
      I've known that from day one. Even the boards are dead at the moment. I know that goes
      on now and then with any group/list. But it seemed like it suddenly went dead last month,
      and right about the time when folks here and elsewhere started posting their take on all of
      it.

      Leigh