Some Eck Vahanas (and HK) Invalidate The Eck Teachings

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2006
      As Above So Below - is based upon "psychic philosophy" and
      the "doctrine of cycles" as defined in the Eckankar Lexicon pg. 51.
      This also shows why some Eck Vahanas on the Internet are
      just as nasty, unloving, and intolerant as their LEM/Mahanta.
      However, Eckists should direct their anger and frustrations towards
      Twitchell, Gross and Gross's apprentice - Klemp!

      For every nice and cute little "Eck" story told involving the help
      given chelas and the visitations by "Eck Masters" there are other
      very negative and nasty things shared by other Eckists. These are
      the misdeeds, of words and actions, that demonstrate the negativity
      shown by current Eck chelas under the authority of their LEM/Mahanta.

      Just look at the comments by "Harald" on Ford's TS site or the
      comments by Rich or Cher and other Eck Vahanas on A.R.E. or other
      Internet sites (you know who you are!). Look at HK's "loser"
      comments or regarding that 3rd temporary postal clerk, or to that
      4th initiate that wanted to return to the Eck teachings. Not very
      tolerant or loving or of the "Highest" consciousness was it?!

      These Vahanas violate their own Spiritual Laws and belief system in
      order to attack others. What happened to the Eck Law of Non-
      Interference or to the Law of Love and all the others?! It's all a
      sham isn't it! However, if Eckists applaud the "loser" comments of
      Klemp's, as they did on the Eck sites of HU-Chat or Chela-Chat, then
      that does tell a lot about what Klemp is really teaching his chelas
      through his own words and actions. One would expect more from a
      person that claims, through the Eck dogma of Twitchell, to be The
      Greatest Soul ever to visit earth! There is something very wrong
      with this picture, especially, for those who can still see and hear
      truth! Even the hard-core Eckists with half a brain can see some of
      the flaws. The problem is that the other half of their brain has
      become deluded. This is why Linda and others at the ESC cheered at
      the "loser" comments of HK's!

      Don't Eck chelas realize that the "loser" H.I.s disprove the
      validation of the Eck Initiations and the Circles! Why do "true"
      Eckists share the same circle of initiation with "losers" unless
      they too are "losers!" Or, is Klemp lying about there being chelas
      that are "losers?" The truth is that Klemp is lying about almost
      everything! He is a mean Mahanta to use such negative words! Is he
      really a mahanta or a kal agent? And, for chelas to share the same
      circle with "losers" is proof that the Eck initiations are a fraud
      and this fact discredits everything else about Eckankar! However,
      there is another possibility - if Klemp is an agent for the Kal then
      maybe the "Weeds" and "Losers" are the true righteous ones, and
      Klemp's "winners" are the true losers.

      On another note: The Mahanta is supposed to know everything that his
      chelas do. Therefore, why give more initiations to those proven to
      be unworthy and why permit the negative activity on the Internet by
      Eckists whose indentity is known? The logical and realistic answers
      are that there are "loser" H.I.s because Eckankar and the Mahanta
      (created in 1969) is a scam, and this is why the "dirty tricks" and
      negative comments are permitted on the Internet!

      This orchestrated negativity on the Internet, of and by itself,
      gives more real proof that Eckankar is a fraud that all of those
      nice little Eck stories in all of those Eck books are just
      delusional, embellished, or misunderstood rantings! The proof is in
      the pudding!

      Yes, Twitchell created the 'law unto himself' (Catch-22) for himself
      as the Mahanta in order to place himself above his critics. Think
      about this ploy - clever isn't it! However, this anti-social and
      egotistic con has become contagious for some. Many Eckists think
      that this is true for themselves as well! Yet, they still seem to
      need Eckankar and their Mahanta. This is what Eckankar does to mess
      with the minds of their Eck Borg Drones (except HK is the King bee -
      right?). Klemp loves to confuse his chelas through via
      contradictions. [Some Eckists believe that these contradictions are
      spiritual paradoxes, but PT has said that paradoxes, in general, are
      of the lower planes].

      The contradictions in Eckankar and with Klemp are because the whole
      thing is a scam based upon lies that have to be refreshed and
      replenished via more lies and distortions. That is why Klemp just
      gives lip service to the Eck teachings on the one hand while proving
      the lie (through his inaction) on the other hand! This is why his
      RESAs do nothing about the negative Internet behavior of the chelas
      within their regions. As Above So Below!

      Prometheus
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Sharing another important post concerning "As Above So Below" all
        for you Cher! ;-)