Spamming on ESA and ET

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hello, All!

      There is an individual or individuals spamming ESA and ET! My email
      address was used for a post on "New Graphic Site" on ESA and has been
      deleted now. It seems that the new set-up for yahoo groups is allowing
      some sick individuals to take advantage. I am sending the information
      of this spamming to yahoo so they can investigate who is doing this
      bad!

      On ET, the poster is Tom H.

      So, everyone please be cautious about these posts and the ones
      arriving in your email box. I'm not sending these messages.