Eck Initiations, and Klemp Doesn't Want Chela's to discuss them!

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Sharon wrote:

      > Readings are no longer given because back when Twitch

      was doing it, people started comparing their readings
      > and discovered he
      was giving the same readings to many
      > people!!

      Me again  ;-)

      I wanted to comment further on the Eck Initiations, and pose a question to you! "Why doesn't Klemp want his chela's to discuss what level they are, or share their secret word given during the initiation ceremony"?

      Eckists are warned never to discuss their initiation ceremony, nor are they to reveal their secret word. "Any initiate who violates the tenets of ECKANKAR will automatically be dropped out of ECK. (Or demoted and called losers and weeds)  This means that he will be put back in his spiritual unfoldment and will not have any opportunity for growth until the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, has reinstated him."  Paul Twitchell - The Shariyat ki Sugmad

      Obeying the Law of Silence, most Eckists never discuss their mystical initiation ceremony, or their super secret word/s.  But for those Weeds and Losers that dared to divulge this super secret to others, were stunned to discover they had the same word.

      A number of former Eck members (me included) have revealed that there is a *secret* Initiator's Handbook containing a list of pre selected super secret words. This is to be used in case the initiator isn't having such a good day being a *clear channel* while trying to communicate with the God Man of the entire universe to get a word for the chela.   LOL

      And is it no surprise that Twit created Eckankar's initiation ceremony itself,  in many ways similar to the Transcendental Meditation's ceremony, where one offers a fruit or gift to the initiator and receives a secret word unique to the spiritual vibrations of the initiation level being given.

      As for the selection of those special Eck Initiations;  According to the Eck teachings, the inner master decides when a student is ready to progress to the next initiation level.  However the truth is, rather than having the God Man of the entire universe select them for the next initiation, many members have learned that the initiation pink slip arrives pretty much on schedule, whether they've been applying themselves or not.... hmmm I wonder why?

      Surprising to many of the chelas, those mystical Eck initiations are generated by a computer program created by Klemp himself.  What they didn't / don't know is the local RESA and Eck Initiators have the biggest say in whether someone will receive the next initiation.  SO, it is in the best interest of each chela to keep their noses warm and brown!   ;-)

      Well,  TGIF  ;-)
      Have a good weekend everyone!
      Liz

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        Hi Liz,

        Yes, Klemp is a piece of work! LOL! He'll implement the Catch-22
        rule at anytime. Have you heard this one: "All problems come from
        the inner to the outer; therefore, we want to find out what is being
        done on the inner planes that is bringing about the problems out
        here, which seem to be too much to endure at times." [09/2004 Wisdom
        Notes] I'll comment more below.

        Prometheus

        ewickings wrote:
        Sharon wrote:

        Readings are no longer given because back when Twitch was doing it,
        people started comparing their readings and discovered he was
        giving the same readings to many people!!

        Me again ;-)

        I wanted to comment further on the Eck Initiations, and pose a
        question to you! "Why doesn't Klemp want his chela's to discuss what
        level they are, or share their secret word given during the
        initiation ceremony"?

        ***There used to be Circles of Initiation Workshops at major Eck
        Seminars under Klemp. The secret word given at the 2nd Initiation is
        from a book - nothing special or secret there!

        Eckists are warned never to discuss their initiation ceremony, nor
        are they to reveal their secret word. "Any initiate who violates the
        tenets of ECKANKAR will automatically be dropped out of ECK. (Or
        demoted and called losers and weeds) This means that he will be put
        back in his spiritual unfoldment and will not have any opportunity
        for growth until the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, has reinstated
        him." Paul Twitchell - The Shariyat ki Sugmad

        ***Catch-22 again! I read in a Mystic World where Klemp told of the
        Inner experiences that an Eckist shared with him in her H.I.R.O.
        about her Initiation! There's a lot of pressure for Eckankar to
        give "proof" that the Eck Masters are real and that this is a valid
        scam ... I mean religion! Yea, that's the ticket!

        Obeying the Law of Silence, most Eckists never discuss their
        mystical initiation ceremony, or their super secret words. But for
        those Weeds and Losers that dared to divulge this super secret to
        others, were stunned to discover they had the same word.

        ***As I said Klemp does discuss these things... he needs the PR,
        therefore, rules don't apply when cash is on the line! Besides, he's
        Top Dog! Here's another quote: "So we don't share much. The only way
        to understand it is to go through a similar experience. So we come
        to live more in silence about the secret things than we'd planned to
        do." [12/2005 H.I. Letter] However, I'm thinking of "The Rosetta
        Stone of God" where James Davis did a lot of sharing. Didn't Phil
        Morimitsu write some books where he shared his personal inner
        experiences? Sure! And aren't there a lot of "shared" stories
        printed in every Eck book and a "sharing" at Eck seminars about
        these "secret things!" Catch-22 again!

        A number of former Eck members (me included) have revealed that
        there is a *secret* Initiator's Handbook containing a list of pre
        selected super secret words. This is to be used in case the
        initiator isn't having such a good day being a *clear channel* while
        trying to communicate with the God Man of the entire universe to
        get a word for the chela. LOL

        ***Yep, "charged" words that weren't really all that charged! Let's
        face it... these were for the 2nd (Astral) Initiation! It just goes
        to show that these 6th Initiates (or higher) aren't very connected
        to the Eck if they need help (a list) to find an Astral secret word
        (Mantra). This is more proof that the Eck Initiations are a sham!
        How can those undeserving become 5ths, and 6ths, and 7ths, and 8ths,
        and 9ths, and even 14ths unless it is phoney!

        And is it no surprise that Twit created Eckankar's initiation
        ceremony itself, in many ways similar to the Transcendental
        Meditation's ceremony, where one offers a fruit or gift to the
        initiator and receives a secret word unique to the spiritual
        vibrations of the initiation level being given.

        ***This is very true. TM Initiators also used a list for Mantras and
        even sutras (for advanced techniques), and required the student to
        bring fruit (apples or oranges usually) and a clean white
        handkerchief. Both had to freshly showered and wearing clean
        clothes. The initiator used white rice and lit incense in the
        ceremony and said prayers to invoke devas. These are the Hindu roots
        of the TM sect and the of Eckankar sect, although, Eckankar is
        linked more to the Sikh religion (a sect of Hinduism) via the
        Radhasoami sect and Kirpal Singh - Twitchell's last Master (a.k.a.
        Rebazar Tarzs). Somewhat confusing isn't it?! This works in favor of
        Klemp - Eckists are somewhat lazy when it comes to checking out the
        facts.

        As for the selection of those special Eck Initiations; According to
        the Eck teachings, the inner master decides when a student is ready
        to progress to the next initiation level. However the truth is,
        rather than having the God Man of the entire universe select them
        for the next initiation, many members have learned that the
        initiation pink slip arrives pretty much on schedule, whether
        they've been applying themselves or not.... hmmm I wonder why?

        ***Very true about the RESA having a lot of say so! Why do you think
        there is a phone list for a "yea" or "nea." A quarterly list is
        generated to the RESAs and local H.I.s will get calls from the RESA
        (usually) asking about local chelas up for initiation. Sometimes the
        RESA will have to go to a trusted and balanced lower initiate Eckist
        (usually in a "settler" position like LD, SSC, or PIC) for
        information when the H.I. contact does not know the person. If the
        H.I. (or other) being asked has a negative comment about the chela's
        initiation - that person then must explain why! Ultimately, the RESA
        has the final say so, except of course, in Catch-22 situations!

        Surprising to many of the chelas, those mystical Eck initiations are
        generated by a computer program created by Klemp himself. What they
        didn't / don't know is the local RESA and Eck Initiators have the
        biggest say in whether someone will receive the next initiation.
        SO, it is in the best interest of each chela to keep their noses
        warm and brown! ;-)

        ***Oops, I guess I already addressed this above. But yes... Eckists
        need to suck-up and kiss butt. This comes naturally for some
        Eckists! These will climb the initiation ladder faster. LOL! Eckists
        should do some networking with the local and state H.I.s - make
        friends and let them know your name! Oh, here's a tip - talk about
        the Mahanta's love every chance you get, but don't sound like a
        broken record. BTW - There are many H.I.s that are social misfits
        and Eckankar gives them an excuse to blend in and only seem "quirky"
        at worst! So what, one might say. Well, these are also the ones
        giving the "yea" or "nea" to the RESAs! And the RESAs believe them!