Today's "Daily Digest"

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hi Everyone!!

      Wow, what a great "digest" - Liz, I'll get back to you on
      questions but it might not be until early next week when I get
      back home.

      Right now I'm *hours* behind, leaving today for my daughter's, my
      grandson's getting married on Saturday, and on the way out there
      I'm stopping off at the vacation home the kids are renting for
      their honeymoon, to put sheets on the bed - have to laugh, they
      "waited", and if they don't find a closet or something the minute
      they're "legal", I doubt very much if when they get to the "love
      nest" they're gonna want to wait long enough to put sheets on the
      bed. <gg> I'm stocking food & other necessities for them, plus
      balloons, flowers, candles, etc. I promised Joshie some potato
      soup, too, at least that's on the stove! And it seems like the
      older he gets, the more I call him "Joshie" instead of "Josh",
      gotta cut that out. <gg>

      I don't think I'm going to be able to find my Kama Sutra for
      them, yep, most of my books are *still* packed - thought it might
      be good for a few laughs, I was going to leave it in the
      bathroom.

      Can't believe what I did the other day - needed to "freshen up"
      the hair, can't believe I mixed the conditioner into the
      developer instead of the color solution! DUH!!! No permanent
      damage, it started to burn so badly I rinsed it off after about 3
      minutes, it was when I opened the tube of "conditioner" that
      discovered I'd goofed! Duh Duh Duh!!!

      The past months have been so hectic, one thing after another, I'm
      hoping once the wedding's over that life calms down for awhile!!
      Yep, I'm slowly coming out of "vacation" mode.

      Well, one helpful thing happened this morning, a "bug" or
      something at Yahoo and I can read my email but all "reply" and
      "compose" modes aren't working - popped over here to the website
      just let you know I'll respond but not right away.

      Geez, I wish it was yesterday!!! Seems like I've ended up with
      so many "last minute" things to do...I have enough trouble
      keeping up with the "normal" no-rush stuff!! Well, at least last
      week seven of my nine kittens got adopted, one less thing to do!

      Many fascinating things in this digest, part of me's really
      itching to get into them!

      Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

      Hugs,

      Sharon

      *********************************
      Topics in this digest:

      1. Question for Sharon, and wondering about the Death
      Prayer in
      LTG3
      From: ewickings@...

      2. Eck Vidya Readings / Why Klemp doesn't do them?
      From: ewickings@...

      3a. More comments on Initiators and Eck Spiritual Aides

      From: ewickings@...
      3b. Re: More comments on Initiators and Eck Spiritual
      Aides
      From: prometheus_973

      4a. Re: Good Article on Cults
      From: prometheus_973