More comments on Initiators and Eck Spiritual Aides

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      Technically Eckankar and it's 3 Eck Masters obviously couldn't take time out from their godly duties of the entire universe, to do the initiations.   So, they created the Initiators. Made more sense to claim the HI clergy could be channels for the Masters and have them do the initiations.

      As for those Eck Spiritual Aides; they are no more qualified to conduct an Eck Spiritual Aide Session than Lucy Van Pelt from the Charlie Brown cartoons, though I like her better in that capacity!     ;-)

      What it takes to become a TRUE counselor or aide on the outside world, Eckankar spends about 4 hours on a given afternoon training someone to be an ESA!  Or maybe it is now broken down into two 4 hour sessions for the training?  Who cares....   it still doesn't qualify ANYONE to give advise to someone needing help!

      Well, now that I've got that off my chest, I am going to go have lunch with my wonderful hubby!  You all have a great day!

      HUGS,
      Liz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        Hi Liz,
        I love your posts! I'll do one to TS in awhile. Cross-posting these
        or other topics in the ESA archives with, maybe, new commentary
        would be great to share on Ford's TS BB.

        Some of the biggest problems Eckankar has are with the "mostly" All
        Volunteer missionaries (vahanas or "explorers"), local staff
        ("settlers"), Clergy, Initiators, ESAs, and RESAs. Unpaid part-time
        volunteers that have only sporatic and limited training and
        education cannot be very good representatives of a Church.

        Actually, it's all a farce! There are NO Official Training Records
        kept on anyone! Eckists should look around at others who are the
        same initiation level and ask, "Why are we all the same level when
        we shouldn't be!" The simple and easiest and factual answer for this
        anomaly is that the initiation levels are: a scam; all about money;
        depend on when one entered the pyramid e-cult; and, under which
        master! Also, if Eckists don't pay that required annual donation
        amount they won't have those "Higher" initiations, or future ones!

        On another note: I always thought it odd that Eckists look down upon
        the Astral, but will consult with Intuitive (psychic) Healers!
        Funny, how the more politically correct term makes it all okay for
        Eckists! My question is, "Why do Eck High Initiates consult with
        psychics, i.e. Intuitive Healers?" One would think that they know
        more or have access to information beyond that of an Astral Plane
        psychic! LOL! Does anyone else see the irony here?! Therefore, this
        is even more proof that Eckankar not only doesn't work, but is full
        of dissatisfied and fearful customers. Where are the Eck Masters and
        Mahanta, or those "Herbs, the Magic Healers" when these Eckists need
        them versus consulting a psychic! Curious people want to know!
        <smile> Then again, Klemp has had acute health problems before
        Eckankar, as a lower initiate, as a high initiate, and still as the
        LEM/Mahanta! Could it all be due to taking on O.P. karma? Nah! None
        of it is! Just another Eckankar myth to continue the hoax!

        Prometheus