Re: About the Easter Bunny

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2006
      Hi, Kaye!

      I threw away my copies of the eck parables, so this is fun seeing
      the nonsense again! It is interesting how Klemp made the child the
      wiser one in the story, above the parents. It kind of goes along
      with the book of Richard Maybury's "Whatever Happened to Justice"
      that Klemp also promotes. In the beginning of Maybury's book, he
      cautions the young reader that most parents, adults, teachers, etc.
      will not be as knowing as he (Maybury) is with his material. It
      seems the undermining of those who individuals have reguarded as
      knowledgeable and trustworthy is a first step toward
      capturing/entrapping individuals into the mindset and control of any
      cult, including eckankar. It is a primary technique of trickery.
      Yes, we all know eventually that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus
      are made up--but they are for fun and enjoyment at a time when
      children are still innocent and into fantasy! These myths relate
      to the fakery of religions, in that they have co-existed with
      religious celebrations. I don't think they have to be debunked
      (Easter Bunny and Santa Claus). There is no need to feel guilt that
      we were "duped" as children because we had fun with these myths. It
      is an entirely different field as far as I am concerned, and it
      annoys me that Klemp uses such stories to advance his fraud!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "eyesopen444"
      <eyesopen444@...> wrote:

      > Good Morning Everyone,
      >
      > I came across this story in "ECK Parables, Volume 2". It tells of
      > parents trying to convince their son of the existence of the Easter
      > Bunny. The boy was skeptical but went along with his parent's
      story.
      > When the parents felt that the boy was too old for the Easter
      Bunny,
      > they then told him of their true beliefs, which was of Jesus
      Christ,