Everyday "Huna", Sounds like Klemp
- Some of the "little" things of everyday life in which Huna techniques
can be used:
1. Finding a parking place.
2. Finding misplaced or lost objects.
3. Getting green traffic lights and smooth traffic flow as you drive.
4. Recalling things such as grocery lists and telephone numbers.
5. Using hunches to prompt you to go a different route or stop off at a
certain store where you will find what you've been looking for, what
you need, or something that interests you.Since I no longer have any HK books, (especially the Eck Parables) was wondering if someone else could comment on the similarities Klemp uses, to give examples of how the Eck (Huna) works in a Chela's everyday life? LOL