Re: Comparison Reading - Eckankar/Path of the Masters

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 11:39 PM
      Hello Prometheus, Liz, Kaye, and all,

      I enjoy all of your posts but don't have so much time to write -
      unfortunately.

      Just wanted to quickly comment on this:

      ---snip---

      > ### How about that "fill-in" or Third Temporary Postal Clerk he
      >talks
      > about in the 09/2003 H.I. Letter? Or, that 4th Initiate that
      >wanted to
      > come back into Eckankar and HK demoted her to a 1st Initiate! He
      >was
      > kinder back in '84-'85 with Eckists who had followed Darwin and
      >wanted
      > to come back. Those H.I.s never lost any initiations! HK's gotten
      > meaner over the years it would seem. I also seem to recall that in
      > some other Eck publications that HK said some very mean things
      >towards
      > Michael Owens and Ford Johnson.

      **** I think he always was mean, but of course it gets worse over
      the years when you are not aware of it, and he doesn't seem to be
      aware of his faults - the Godman! LOL! And then, back in 84-85, he
      needed his membership! No wonder people could come back at no cost!
      It's all about survival for the religion of the light and sound,
      just as for any other religion!