Re: The Sufi Initiations & Hierarchies

  • Freefrom
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22 12:13 AM
      Me too! I found all the links really interesting. And I thought I knew
      so much. I know practically nothing! I even went further and looked at
      the sites on Islam. Those Iranians who have an interest in eckankar
      are really at a disadvantage. They may not have as much access to
      finding out the reality of the scam as we do. I have known several
      Iranians in the past, a long time ago, and they were really nice
      people. I wonder if eckankar has ever been wire tapped without a
      warrent yet? In a way, eckankult is really just another dictatorship
      religion. If eckankar was a country, it would be a Theocracy with a
      caste system of initiates higher and lower, controlling everyone like
      the Taliban. How scarey is that?! Klemp is Allah? Allah Hu Akbar. How
      weird is that? Allah Hu Klemp. Well I guess I'd better stop, 'cause
      I'm starting to freak myself out! lol Klemp should just come clean and
      transform eckankar into a cult awareness organization, using
      themselves as an example of how out of wak things can get from
      delusional attempts to keep a scam alive.

      Actually, I do feel sorry for what is happening in the Middle East. I
      really feel bad for the children. I heard an interview on the radio
      about a Native American Tribe, that their major decisions were made
      based on the projected affect it would have on the seventh or tenth
      generation in the future. As a result, no one seems to have a problem
      with affording health care, etc.. Why doesn't eckankar teach more
      about empathy? Empathy involves having feelings.

      Best Wishes!

      Freefrom