Re: It Matters to This Starfish - HK' s Plagiarism

    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2006
      Hi Liz, Ingrid, and Kaye,

      Thanks for pointing out that the Mahanta (Klemp) has Nothing
      Original to share, especially, in regard to inspiring Eckists with
      his own words of wisdom. When an author Does Not give credit for his
      sources this is theft (plagiarism) and unethical!

      I'm surprised that Frank (on HU-Chat) pointed out who the original
      author was of Klemp's "STARFISH" story! However, Frank Should Not
      dig too deeply for the Truth, unless, he is ready to ponder It
      further and is willing to connect the dots. I wonder if he and
      Harald have read "Confessions of a God Seeker?" I doubt if these
      deluded Eckists could handle a nice slow read and a pondering (or
      contemplation) of facts and truth!

      Eckists have too much to lose if the rug of illusion is jerked out
      from under them. What would they replace Eckankar with? Total
      Freedom from man-made religions and other distractions is Not for
      everyone at any given moment! And, that is why there are delusional
      paths (Eckankar, etc.) of all sorts for most people.

      Eckists aren't special except in their own minds, and the
      outer/inner initiations aren't real except for the ego! Let's face
      it - Eckankar is just another "feel good" religion where Klemp takes
      credit for the "feel good!" Any "feel bad" just means that Eckists
      haven't deluded themselves enough and that's their fault! LOL!

      BTW- I just had two Jehovah Witnesses come to the door. I asked if
      they were Mormons! LOL! See, these people are as bad as Eckists.
      They are arrogant while trying to appear humble. They think that
      their religion and beliefs are the highest, the best, and the one
      true path to God (Realization). They are like Eckists, especially,
      since Klemp has made Eckankar more Christian (Luthern) than
      Sikh/Hindu. Actually, Eckankar is a sect of Kirpal Singh's sect of
      Sikhism, except, Twitchell created the multi-initiation (caste)
      system which made Eckankar more like Hinduism. Klemp kept the multi-
      level initiation caste system pyramid and then made Eckankar more
      Christian like with hymns like "Amazing HU (Grace)," the Eck Worship
      Services, a Missionary Program, and Clerics, etc.

      So, Eckankar's Higher Initiations are a joke! I find it even more
      amusing that former H.I.'s think that those 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and
      9th initiations (even Darwin's 14th) indicated a higher
      consciousness! LOL!

      The ego really needs to feel "superior normal" and, therefore,
      blinds itself from the truth. And, this is why Klemp's ego has to
      bolster itself through someone else's words, by "writing" dozens of
      books, and by being listed in Who's Who! It's a Joke - Eckists just
      don't get it! <smile>

      Prometheus

      T.G.I.F. (eve)

      Ingrid wrote:

      Kaye wrote:

      Hi Prometheus and Liz,

      I found this story in "The Book of Parables, Volume 3", 1991, Page
      277.

      I've reposted the original story and then HK's plagiarized story.

      The Starfish by Loren Eisley

      There was a young man walking down a deserted beach just before
      dawn. In the distance he saw a frail old man. As he approached the
      old man, he saw him picking up stranded starfish and throwing them
      back into the sea. The young man gazed in wonder as the old man
      again and again threw the small starfish from the sand to the water.
      He asked, "Old man, why do you spend so much energy doing whseems
      to be a waste of time?"

      The old man explained that the stranded starfish would die if left
      in the morning sun.

      "But there must be thousands of beaches and millions of starfish!",
      exclaimed the young man. "How can you make any difference?"

      The old man looked down at the small starfish in his hand and as he
      threw it to the safety of the sea, he said, "I made a difference to
      this one."

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      [HK's version]: It Matters to This Starfish

      An old man was walking down by the sea, and he saw a young boy
      throwing things back into the water. He got closer and saw they were
      starfish. "what are you doing?", he asked the boy.

      The boy said, "these starfish are going to die if they don't get
      back into the water."

      The old man looked up and down the beach and
      saw thousands and thousands of starfish. "but what does it matter?"
      he asked the boy.

      The boy looked at the starfish in his hand and said, "It matters
      to this one."

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      Ingrid: It seems as if HK didn't remember the original story too
      much! What a poor writing style indeed!

      ****
      ME: HK then goes on to make the connection of the Inner Master being
      on the beach doing what he can to help Souls return to the ocean of
      love and mercy.

      IMHO, Loren Eisley wrote a lovely story with a polished writing
      style. HK's, on the other hand, was a poor reproduction.

      Ingrid: A very poor reproduction indeed, and it shows!

      Hope this helps.

      Happy Thursday.

      Thanks a lot, Kaye, and Happy Thursday, too!