Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] HU-Chat... An Official Eckankar Site!

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      In a message dated 5/10/2006 9:36:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prometheus_973@... writes:
      Not permitted according to the style sheet guidelines. Otherwise,
      the ECKANKAR trademark and logo could be challenged!
      Hello Prometheus, if you do a search on yahoo groups you will find a chat group specifically for eckist doing newsletters and pr work. I think they also discuss and co create web sites for each *State* Satsang groups for eckankar. I don't recall the name, something like Tech Talk?  You may find your answer there?

      It would appear Hu-chat, including chela chat and the vahana group are official eck chat groups.  They are the only current groups that consistently have activities / conversations.  You know that disclaimer "Hu-chat is not sponsored by Eckankar", and their SOP supposedly keeps eckankrap free and clear of any wrong doing....    Steve Unfeldt's is eckankrap's watch dog of the Internet!    Maybe he could answer this question for us!  ;-)

      I was wondering where and when HK first told the Starfish story?
      I've heard it before and would like to know if Liz or someone could
      point out where it can be found.
      I know I have heard it on one of the Eck tapes, not sure if it was one of Harold's seminar talks, or from when he was still doing a talk at the Temple once a month.    Also it has shown up in one of his parables books (I think)?  The title of the talk was "It Matters to this Starfish".   Frank Weeden is the one that posted the original story and gave credit to the correct author.

      Liz