Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] RE: HK's Job: Cleaning Pipes and Dumbing Dow...

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2006
      >Years earlier, in November 1978, the ECK-Vidya, ancient science of
      prophecy, had forecast a major shift in direction for Eckankar
      during my cycle as the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. ECK Master
      Fubbi Quantz revealed the task to me. He'd opened a window to the
      future and pointed to a water channel (the ECK teachings) that
      needed a brisk scrubbing.

      ***  Is this another one of Harold's explanations for why he has systematically removed PT's work, and edited most all the rest?  Clean up the plagiarisms by PT and hopefully the members will be so brain dead they won't question the motives, just buy into the cleaning the water channel BS.  I think he should have said he was cleaning a cess pool, with Mr. Clean and his scrubbing bubbles....  who was the Mythical Master with the bald head?   Oh by the way almost forgot about that Starfish story shared over on Hu-chat.  Guess HK is guilty of plagiarism too, sharing that cute little story about throwing the starfish back into the ocean.  You all recall him sharing this at one of his seminar talks, making it sound like it was his....  I'll post the story and author at the end of this post.

      >While cleaning it, I noticed how the
      entire channel was subdivided into scores of well-defined units.
      Each unit encompassed a certain time frame. And each represented the
      mission objective of a certain Living ECK Master from the past or
      future.

      >The water channel was like a
      plumbing pipe with a number of joints
      or elbow joints. The channel made a right-angled turn in my section.

      *****  I agree with Kaye, sounds like a child's board game, not a God Man of the Entire Universe type vision!   I'm wondering if HK is really digressing, or has also developed oldtimers, and got this idea from his daughter's childhood board games.  I get the subtle hint he has placed within this sentence though.... trying to make the history of eckankrap seem solid as a *well-defined unit of time frames*.

      >Fubbi Quantz said that during my term of
      office, the teachings of
      ECK would need a revamping, to present them in a fresh, new way. I
      was to introduce the high teachings of ECK into the everyday lives
      of people.

      >So I took great care to clean and scrub
      my section of the channel
      until it sparkled like polished silver.

      *****  Nope you polished it with gold.... lots of gold in the new ESC office, all that money spent on expensive chandeliers, *trying to out do Princess*.  The teachings would need revamping because of PT's lies and plagiarisms.   Introduce the teachings into the everyday lives of the people by revamping it into a fresh new eckankrap!   Warn them not to use technology that we as a universe have evolved to, like computers, cell phones, TV, and radios etc....     I recall over the years many seminars where the talk was,  we as a society are losing our god given gift of inner communications because of all of the new technology coming out.  Which also reminded me of when I was a kid going to Sunday school and trying to visualize what heaven looked like. I got the impression that it was still as old as the bible depicted.  In eckankrap I had a whole new perspective of those inner worlds.... I pretty much visualized a more technically advanced image of the god worlds. And those new advances are being discovered here in the physical because we are able to first learn it on the inner and bring it here to share and help in fighting diseases, allow for a better life in general, eventually.  Yes the universe is evolving,  But if you listen to Klemp, we will be putting ourselves right back into the days of the jackass.  ;-)

      >My section of the channel had linked two different directions
      in
      Eckankar. The previous section used an approach with a strong appeal
      for the metaphysicians, who love the intellectual side of such
      teachings. So that approach is already covered in the ECK teachings.
      But now comes an approach that meets the needs of people who must
      shop, put food on the table, and also find family time. Both
      approaches, however, remind ECK initiates to always be aware of this
      very moment. Why rush the natural tempo and order of your spiritual
      progress?

      *****  Another way of saying, send me your membership money every year, and I will do the rest.  The promise of love and protection of the Mythical Mahanta and the Eck.  Just do a 20 minute spiritual exercise while you are rushing out the door, keep my picture in every living space you have, even in your car.... just have complete trust in Klemp and all will be well.

      >Every Master knows full well that the thrust of the teachings
      must
      address the consciousness of people today, because today's lessons
      are the most important of all. They help us build for tomorrow.

      >Kaye wrote:   I don't hold ekult in high esteem,
      it deserves to be a
      MacReligion. Drive through theology with fries on the side! : )

      ***** Hey maybe eckankrap will come up with a *have it your way* membership next?  For $$$,$$$.00  you can order instant god realization.  ;-) skip all the side orders and slimmed down version of the teachings... go for the big SUPER SIZE ME ORDER!

      >"Every individual, then,
      gets from the ECK teachings exactly what he
      puts into them.  Everyone is in his rightful place, at this and very moment."

      Have a good day everyone, and enjoy HK's plagiarized starfish story  ;-)
      Liz

      ***** The Starfish

      There was a young man walking down a deserted beach just before dawn. In
      the distance he saw a frail old man. As he approached the old man, he
      saw him picking up stranded starfish and throwing them back into the
      sea. The young man gazed in wonder as the old man again and again threw
      the small starfish from the sand to the water. He asked, "Old man, why
      do you spend so much energy doing what seems to be a waste of time?"

      The old man explained that the stranded starfish would die if left in
      the morning sun.

      "But there must be thousands of beaches and millions of starfish!",
      exclaimed the young man. "How can you make any difference?"

      The old man looked down at the small starfish in his hand and as he
      threw it to the safety of the sea, he said, "I made a difference to this
      one."

      -- Loren Eisley

    • ewickings@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2006
        In a message dated 5/10/2006 10:41:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ewickings@... writes:
        >*****  Nope you polished it with gold.... lots of gold in the new ESC office, all that money spent on expensive chandeliers, *trying to out do Princess*.

        LOL  well I guess Prince at one time, looked like a princess back in the days of Purple Rain.   :-D
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2006
          I was just over on HU-Chat looking for the STARFISH story and
          noticed that the home page had the official Eckankar name. This is
          trademarked and, therefore, one has to have permission to use it!
          Apparently HU-Chat has permission from the ESC! However, the
          shadowing, around the Eckankar letters, is an embellishment and is
          Not permitted according to the style sheet guidelines. Otherwise,
          the ECKANKAR trademark and logo could be challenged!

          I was wondering where and when HK first told the Starfish story?
          I've heard it before and would like to know if Liz or someone could
          point out where it can be found. It seems that everything in
          Eckankar comes full circle - including the fake Mahantas, their
          plagiarisms and lies, and the fraud of the initiations!

          Prometheus

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2006
            In a message dated 5/10/2006 9:36:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prometheus_973@... writes:
            Not permitted according to the style sheet guidelines. Otherwise,
            the ECKANKAR trademark and logo could be challenged!
            Hello Prometheus, if you do a search on yahoo groups you will find a chat group specifically for eckist doing newsletters and pr work. I think they also discuss and co create web sites for each *State* Satsang groups for eckankar. I don't recall the name, something like Tech Talk?  You may find your answer there?

            It would appear Hu-chat, including chela chat and the vahana group are official eck chat groups.  They are the only current groups that consistently have activities / conversations.  You know that disclaimer "Hu-chat is not sponsored by Eckankar", and their SOP supposedly keeps eckankrap free and clear of any wrong doing....    Steve Unfeldt's is eckankrap's watch dog of the Internet!    Maybe he could answer this question for us!  ;-)

            I was wondering where and when HK first told the Starfish story?
            I've heard it before and would like to know if Liz or someone could
            point out where it can be found.
            I know I have heard it on one of the Eck tapes, not sure if it was one of Harold's seminar talks, or from when he was still doing a talk at the Temple once a month.    Also it has shown up in one of his parables books (I think)?  The title of the talk was "It Matters to this Starfish".   Frank Weeden is the one that posted the original story and gave credit to the correct author.

            Liz