Re: HK's Job: Cleaning Pipes and Dumbing Down the ECK Teachings!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2006
      Hi Mish,
      It is interesting that Klemp mentions a 1978 Eck-Vidya "forcast" and
      yet the Eck-Vidya is no longer taught. Eckists can't even buy the
      Eck-Vidya book any longer! This is certainly a dumbing down! Klemp's
      20/20 hindsight and rewrite of Eck history is always good for a
      laugh! Catch-22 again!

      Yes, Klemp is quite the plumber. Now I know "why" he makes the big
      bucks! LOL! It seems the section of pipe that HK is in charge of is
      full of the Eckists' sewage... including HK's... and that's a lot of
      scheiBe! No wonder it's so hard to keep those pipes clean and

      And, perhaps Klemp doesn't really have an EMR problem - it may be
      lead poisoning from all of those lead solder joints in those pipes!

      So, the "Roto-Rooter Mahanta" says that he takes care of a certain
      section of "pipe"... who takes care of the other sections of "pipe?"
      Maybe Klemp could show Eckists a schematic of all the plumbing! That
      would be interesting... Not! I just wish he would begin his stories
      appropriately with "once upon a time." <smile>

      Yes, Klemp tends to put the ball back in the Eckists' court by
      saying that it is all up to them as to how much spiritual growth and
      consciousness is gained. That's why I finally learned that I didn't
      need the phoney Mahanta and his promises. It was all up to me in the
      first place! Besides, did/does Klemp ever take responsibility for
      losing Eckists or for the lack of their spiritual growth? No! So,
      what does he do except take credit for the good that would be there
      anyway... it's typical of religious conmen! Eckankar is just more
      subtle and friendlier than some of the other scams! Even the part-
      time Eckists should be able to see this... eventually! LOL!

      mishmisha wrote:

      In this excerpt from "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," HK explains what
      he has been doing since taking over the leadership of eckankar--what
      his job as the L.E.M./Mahanta has been since claiming the rod of eck
      power! LOL!

      From pages, 219-220, HK writes:

      "The Mission Foretold:

      Years earlier, in November 1978, the ECK-Vidya, ancient science of
      prophecy, had forecast a major shift in direction for Eckankar
      during my cycle as the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. ECK Master
      Fubbi Quantz revealed the task to me. He'd opened a window to the
      future and pointed to a water channel (the ECK teachings) that
      needed a brisk scrubbing. While cleaning it, I noticed how the
      entire channel was subdivided into scores of well-defined units.
      Each unit encompassed a certain time frame. And each represented the
      mission objective of a certain Living ECK Master from the past or

      The water channel was like a plumbing pipe with a number of joints
      or elbow joints. The channel made a right-angled turn in my section.

      Fubbi Quantz said that during my term of office, the teachings of
      ECK would need a revamping, to present them in a fresh, new way. I
      was to introduce the high teachings of ECK into the everyday lives
      of people.

      So I took great care to clean and scrub my section of the channel
      until it sparkled like polished silver.

      This prophecy is turning out as Fubbi Quantz had foreseen. The
      presentation of the ECK teachings in common, everyday terms makes
      them easy to understand by all who are ready to receive them.

      My section of the channel had linked two different directions in
      Eckankar. The previous section used an approach with a strong appeal
      for the metaphysicians, who love the intellectual side of such
      teachings. So that approach is already covered in the ECK teachings.
      But now comes an approach thatt meets the needs of people who must
      shop, put food on the table, and also find family time. Both
      approaches, however, remind ECK initiates to always be aware of this
      very moment. Why rush the natural tempo and order of your spiritual

      Every Master knows full well that the thrust of the teachings must
      address the consciousness of people today, because today's lessons
      are the most important of all. They help us build for tomorrow.

      Every individual, then, gets from the ECK teachings exactly what he
      puts into them.

      Everyone is in his rightful place, at this and very moment."

      So there you have HK's explanation for dumbing down the eck
      teachings--it's for today's people "who must shop, put food on the
      table, and also find family time." It seems that HK believes that
      people are retrogressing rather than progressing in modern times. If
      Twitchell appealed to the metaphysicians and intellectuals, why then
      has Twitchell's work not lifted up the consciousness of mankind so
      that Klemp could then take it to yet a newer and higher level? Why
      this regression? It doesn't make sense to me, really. Plus, I have
      to wonder why Klemp implies that metaphysicians and intellectuals do
      not have to "shop, put food on the table, and also find family
      time." Surely, this is a common activity for all people regardless
      of their intellectual interests or pursuits!

      Slowing down the initiations is just another indicator that HK does
      not want any chela to grow in consciousness--Klemp is an impeder
      rather than a conduit in which mankind's consciousness will be
      uplifted and a seeker's journey to God will be more direct and the
      quickest way! He certainly demonstrates that he has a low opinion of
      people in general, including chelas--but yet, it is obvious that HK
      is no intellectual himself so he needs to keep everyone in a lower
      state of consciousness in order for him to appear higher! LOL!