Re: HU-Chat Moderators and C.W.T. - A Schism of Eckankar?

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006

      > Perhaps he
      (Peter)should read the comments of James Davis in regard to his outer/inner experiences with Klemp (i.e. the fake Mahanta, Dream Master, Inner Master).

      $$$ I joined the group *ConversationsWithTwitchell* and sent the James Davis info, but I think the moderator is off playing sex games?  I don't buy for a second, that this person whom ever she is, ladyblue, or *O* is interested in CONversing about Twit. I think she and her Rusty fellow is using it as a platform to build their business. Shouldn't they be listed under Adult Chat Groups?  I mean, there is an awfull lot of hinting at what they really are about.  Just another splinter group from the Cast off Eck Lunatics...

      > BTW, I'm still puzzled as to why the RESAs, the ESC, and Klemp
      still condone the negativity of Eck Vahanas like Rich Smith (cybersailor) to continue?! This Negativity is definitely
      a reflection on Eckankar and Klemp since it is permitted to continue
      everywhere on the Internet. Therefore, this bad behavior is
      being "unofficially" promoted since the RESAs, the ESC and Klemp
      KNOW of these sites and even of the "dirty tricks" (true KAL
      behavior)! Klemp has demoted Eckists (taken away initiations) and
      has kicked Eckists out of Eckankar (revoked memberships) for less!

      $$$ These lunatics are called *Swordsmen of the Sugmad* so they can behave badly for a good cause.  Plus, the RESAs, ESC and Klemp won't have to get their hands dirty. In a court of law, they (the org or Klemp) wouldn't be held responsible.

      As for the Lunatic Swordsmen; Eventually they will tire and get old, so where will their efforts have gotten them?

      They will be sitting in an old folks home, poor and lonely wondering why their precious eckankrap went underground again?  In their feeble little minds they will believe that eckankrap will rise up, only under a different name...  (Since that is what so many of them want to believe is the ancient history of this cult)   Resurfacing is common for businesses or religious cults,  when they get their undies in a jam and want to avoid legal issues.

      It's really called spiritual bankruptcy.....