HU-Chat Moderators and C.W.T. - A Schism of Eckankar?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Hi Liz,
      It is interesting that Peter is still using Darwin Gross's "key
      phrase" of saying, 'When you know, you know.' Perhaps he should read
      the comments of James Davis in regard to his outer/inner experiences
      with Klemp (i.e. the fake Mahanta, Dream Master, Inner Master).

      Also, Peter needs to reread Chapter 7 in "Soul Travelers of the Far
      Country" where Klemp talks about working in a SOUNDPROOF DARKROOM as
      a camerman in the print department at the ESC. This is where HK met
      with Gross, on two different occasions, beginning in March of 1980.
      There is NO connection with the Eck, the Twin Pillars, the Light and
      Sound with Klemp! This is "Golden-Tongued Wisdom" and a "Waking
      Dream" for all Eckists! Funny, how Eckists overlook the details.

      It's like with that 09/2003 H.I. Letter story of Klemp's and
      that "Third" Temporary Postal Clerk or "fill-in," and the
      relationship with the "Law of Economy" when the clerk asked to check
      Joan's I.D. (to verify she had it with her) before looking for her
      package. Where was the "Golden-Tongued Wisdom" and "Waking Dream"
      experience for Joan (or for HK reporting this)? Yet, Peter continues
      to talk about the validating "subtle" experiences that Eckists have!

      Eckists can't even comprehend what is put down in print before their
      very own eyes!

      How then can Eckists deny the importance of these facts and still
      claim that they have valid outer or inner experiences when they are
      blind to the truth behind these factual events written by Klemp?!

      Anyway Liz, thanks for mentioning the Conservations With Twitchell
      group... it's a hoot! BTW, I'm still puzzled as to why the RESAs,
      the ESC, and Klemp still condone the negativity of Eck Vahanas like
      Rich Smith (cybersailor) to continue?! This Negativity is definitely
      a reflection on Eckankar and Klemp since it is permitted to continue
      everywhere on the Internet. Therefore, this bad behavior is
      being "unofficially" promoted since the RESAs, the ESC and Klemp
      KNOW of these sites and even of the "dirty tricks" (true KAL
      behavior)! Klemp has demoted Eckists (taken away initiations) and
      has kicked Eckists out of Eckankar (revoked memberships) for less!

      C.W.T.:

      Enjoy!
      Prometheus

      Liz wrote:
      Wonder why the rest of Hu-chat can't see that Cyrus is a plant....
      he isn't really an eckist anymore now is he? Well at least Cheryl
      can continue bossing the guys around!

      *** Come to think of it, how many times has Peter Anton become a
      born again eckist in the last 27 years? He at least has the
      financial thing under control! Take that 5 year resting period,
      send in the membership money just before losing his initiation
      level, and poof he saves himself a butt load of money! ;-)

      BTW wonder if Grundie has read any of Peter's comments over on
      ConversationsWithTwitchell? He sure doesn't sound like a devoted
      eckist, let alone a good candidate for Hu-chat Moderator. Unless of
      course it's about that fake initiation thing that keeps him hangin
      on....

      It won't take long for the new mods to clash, before we see two of
      them gracefully leave. Cheryl of course will be in it for the long
      haul. Her ego won't let her do otherwise!

      What do you get when you sandwich Cheryl between the guys?

      Peter
      Cheryl
      Cyrus

      A twinkie ;-)
    • ewickings@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006

        > Perhaps he
        (Peter)should read the comments of James Davis in regard to his outer/inner experiences with Klemp (i.e. the fake Mahanta, Dream Master, Inner Master).

        $$$ I joined the group *ConversationsWithTwitchell* and sent the James Davis info, but I think the moderator is off playing sex games?  I don't buy for a second, that this person whom ever she is, ladyblue, or *O* is interested in CONversing about Twit. I think she and her Rusty fellow is using it as a platform to build their business. Shouldn't they be listed under Adult Chat Groups?  I mean, there is an awfull lot of hinting at what they really are about.  Just another splinter group from the Cast off Eck Lunatics...

        > BTW, I'm still puzzled as to why the RESAs, the ESC, and Klemp
        still condone the negativity of Eck Vahanas like Rich Smith (cybersailor) to continue?! This Negativity is definitely
        a reflection on Eckankar and Klemp since it is permitted to continue
        everywhere on the Internet. Therefore, this bad behavior is
        being "unofficially" promoted since the RESAs, the ESC and Klemp
        KNOW of these sites and even of the "dirty tricks" (true KAL
        behavior)! Klemp has demoted Eckists (taken away initiations) and
        has kicked Eckists out of Eckankar (revoked memberships) for less!

        $$$ These lunatics are called *Swordsmen of the Sugmad* so they can behave badly for a good cause.  Plus, the RESAs, ESC and Klemp won't have to get their hands dirty. In a court of law, they (the org or Klemp) wouldn't be held responsible.

        As for the Lunatic Swordsmen; Eventually they will tire and get old, so where will their efforts have gotten them?

        They will be sitting in an old folks home, poor and lonely wondering why their precious eckankrap went underground again?  In their feeble little minds they will believe that eckankrap will rise up, only under a different name...  (Since that is what so many of them want to believe is the ancient history of this cult)   Resurfacing is common for businesses or religious cults,  when they get their undies in a jam and want to avoid legal issues.

        It's really called spiritual bankruptcy.....