Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Cast Your Vote for "Cheryl" Moderator of...

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      In a message dated 5/1/2006 8:04:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prometheus_973@... writes:
      Hi Liz,
      I'm planning to vote for Cheryl and I know of two others that
      probably will too! Let's face it - Who else would do a better job at
      making Eckankar look bad! Okay, there are a few others over there
      that could do a crappy ho-hum job, BUT Cheryl will definitely stir
      it up and keep it going and going. Her negativity, even when
      restrained, will be a real turn-off to both Eckists and seekers. So,
      I vote for Cheryl! <smile>

      Prometheus
      You make an excellent point!  Yes even eckist have a difficult time repressing their true feelings when it comes to Cheryl aka Cher.   But it looks like we won't need to vote, the Mahanta took care of it for us!  ;-)   Wonder why the rest of Hu-chat can't see that Cyrus is a plant....  he isn't really an eckist anymore now is he?   Well at least Cheryl can continue bossing the guys around!

      Ladies and gentlemen,

      Since we have only three nominees for the position of
      moderator of HU-Chat, and since all three have indicated
      their willingness to serve, there is no need for elections,
      and so I hope you will join me in welcoming our new
      moderators for the coming year:

      Cheryl Gruendemann
      Peter Anton
      Cyrus Wood-Thomas

      Their term of service will be from May 15, 2006 until
      May 14, 2007.

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@...
        wrote:
        >Wonder why the rest of Hu-chat can't see that Cyrus is a plant....
        he isn't really an eckist anymore now is he? Well at least Cheryl
        can continue bossing the guys around!

        *** Come to think of it, how many times has Peter Anton become a born
        again eckist in the last 27 years? He at least has the financial
        thing under control! Take that 5 year resting period, send in the
        membership money just before losing his initiation level, and poof he
        saves himself a butt load of money! ;-)

        BTW wonder if Grundie has read any of Peter's comments over on
        ConversationsWithTwitchell? He sure doesn't sound like a devoted
        eckist, let alone a good candidate for Hu-chat Moderator. Unless of
        course it's about that fake initiation thing that keeps him hangin
        on....

        It won't take long for the new mods to clash, before we see two of
        them gracefully leave. Cheryl of course will be in it for the long
        haul. Her ego won't let her do otherwise!

        What do you get when you sandwich Cheryl between the guys?

        Peter
        Cheryl
        Cyrus

        A twinkie ;-)