Cast your vote

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Anyone here planning to vote for Cheryl on Hu-chat, as one of their next moderators?

      Too bad they can't voted her off Hu-chat instead!

      I'm being bad today  ;-)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Hi Liz,
        I'm planning to vote for Cheryl and I know of two others that
        probably will too! Let's face it - Who else would do a better job at
        making Eckankar look bad! Okay, there are a few others over there
        that could do a crappy ho-hum job, BUT Cheryl will definitely stir
        it up and keep it going and going. Her negativity, even when
        restrained, will be a real turn-off to both Eckists and seekers. So,
        I vote for Cheryl! <smile>

        Prometheus

        ewickings wrote: Anyone here planning to vote for Cheryl on Hu-chat,