Re: More on Alien Conspiracies and HCS

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2005
      Hi, Prometheus!

      I also had high hopes for Ford's HCS, but the infiltration of all
      these other subjects and links to kooky sites makes me wonder how
      Ford can allow all of this to be promoted on his BBs. He debunked
      Eckankar, but it seems that people are encouraged to look at what I
      see as more outrageous groups that distort truth far more
      pervasively and dangerously than Eckankar ever did. It seems
      contradictory to higher consciousness. It is disappointing.

      <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I was looking at an old post by Ford Johnson on HCS on
      4/10/2005 "On
      > Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, and the BBs." I'll quote part of
      Ford's
      > post and comment some, but feel free to give your take on it as
      well.

      > Ford: "Is there alien (actually not the best of words to use for
      > fellow God-souls in the process of expanding awareness)
      involvement