Fwd: Re: [eckankartruth] HK's EMR Scare Tactics - Cause and Effect?

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      Hi Mish,

      Sorry for my flub up. When I posted this, I didn't pay any attention
      to which anti eck group I was posting to! Hence the reason for
      commenting on House MD. I guess I need to pay closer attention, and
      try to write with a better focus on topic. Sometimes my brain runs
      too fast and I feel like I can't get everything in a post that I am
      thinking of... Probably one reason why I sometimes seem to drift
      during a thought! LOL

      It's been a very long busy week! I spent more time in my vehicle
      running my daughters to school, softball, doctor appointments,
      drivers ed class for one, and she finally found a job! Throw in a
      trip to urgent care for a broken fingure from playing softball,
      registered my 4 1/2 year old for kindergarten.... and that makes one
      tired Mom. I'm ready to settle down to the movie Kaye recommended
      and a glass of wine. ;-)

      I hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!