Klemp's Own Words Prove Eckankar Is a Cult.

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 3:46 PM
      Hi All,
      This is more proof that Eckankar is a mind-control religious cult!
      WWJD or say? Not this! Only a fundamentalist cult leader needs to
      instruct his followers on what NOT to say to others about cult
      activities like the Eck Worship Service (EWS). Of course, let's not
      forget about all of those Eck Guidelines either! The control tactics
      of the LEM/Mahanta just never ends does it!

      April 2006 Youth in ECK - Letter of Light Questions for the Master

      [Q]: When I go to the ECK Worship Service [EWS] with my dad, I
      always talk to him about the topic on the way home. Should I share
      it with the other wordhip-service attendees, or should I keep my
      feelings to myself and my dad? --Laura, age 13

      [HK]: "... There's something else to keep in mind too. Speak to others
      only of things you liked about the topic, never of the things you
      didn't like."