More on Alien Conspiracies and HCS

    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2005
      Hi All,

      I was looking at an old post by Ford Johnson on HCS on 4/10/2005 "On
      Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, and the BBs." I'll quote part of Ford's
      post and comment some, but feel free to give your take on it as well.

      Ford: "Is there alien (actually not the best of words to use for
      fellow God-souls in the process of expanding awareness) involvement
      in our life here on earth? I believe that there is more than
      sufficient evidence to support the proposition that this is so."

      Prometheus: Okay Ford, where is this "more than sufficient evidence"
      to prove that aliens are involved with our life on earth? Where is
      the sane, rational, scientific, or validated evidence?

      Ford: "However, there is insufficient evidence to point to the clear
      source and/or intentions of those from other dimensions or other
      worlds."

      Prometheus: Okay, I'm getting confused now. "There is insufficent
      evidence to point to the clear source." But, there's "more than
      sufficient evidence" to prove that aliens are involved with our life
      on earth. How? Who? But, once again "there is insufficient evidence
      to point to the... intentions of those from other dimentions or
      other worlds."

      Ford: "Indeed, are these denizens of other worlds or dimensions
      subject to the same universal laws of spirit and currently
      undergoing the same expansion of consciousness that we are, or are
      they somehow greater than and exist outside the process of God-soul
      becoming aware of itself as part of the ONE? Having traveled to some
      of these dimensions and communicated with its denizens I would
      maintain that they are part of and involved in the same process of
      expanding awareness and growth to higher consciousness."

      Prometheus: Well, that's one perspective and Ford's experience. I
      don't know on what level of reality his communication took place,
      but it's no more valid than my disbelief.

      Ford: "Therefore, while it is important to become aware of and
      thereby not adversely affected by what is going on around us, and to
      share this insight with others when we can, we must not become so
      enthralled in any of these facets of control so as to lose our
      spiritual perspective. The insights we have gained in higher
      consciousness transcend all of these transient phenomena. In the
      end, the knowledge and awareness (of) their illusory and transient
      nature protects us... Learning how to know yet transcend these
      transient truths is the sounder course and certainly the way of
      Higher Consciousness."

      Prometheus: So, why do you permit all of the postings by Betty and
      Mario on TS/HCS involving this slanted perspective if you don't want
      people "to lose our spiritual perspective?" The thing I don't get is
      how does knowing the Cassiopaea, TRANCEformation of America,
      Illuminati/Power Elite, Reptilian, and the Committee of 300
      con/cultish fictional accounts of alien involvement in our society
      help to "transcend these transient truths?" A lie is a lie! Didn't
      Ford believe all of Twitchell's crap for thirty years! Yes, Ford
      does admit that conspiracies have always been with us, but the alien
      conspiracy stuff is a bit much for me, and this fantasy/sci-
      fi/spiritual tie-in is really too much of a streach! Does Ford still
      communicate with the mahanta and the eck masters, or have they now
      turned into aliens ("denizens of other worlds or dimensions")?

      I wonder how long it will be before more of the alien conspiracy
      cult propangada will be once again promoted on Ford's BBs? If Ford
      wants to educate us and make us aware then why doesn't he verify the
      sources of this information to insure that it is accurate. Is there
      no responsibility or accountability in this world or any others for
      allowing Souls to be mislead through the instruments (BBs) of one's
      creation?

      Prometheus
    • l2eigh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2005
        Hi Prometheus:
        "Having something to say" isn't the same as
        knowing anything more than
        anyone else. I think we see that proven every day by cable news and
        other outlets. And
        that's been my take on F.J., the HCS, and the NSP from the beginning.
        Reading something
        for entertainment is different (for me, anyway) than reading
        something for information, or
        in expectation of something useful. But in recent weeks (the last
        two, or three) even the
        entertainment factor has gone to about zero.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2005
          Hi Leigh,

          I agree with you completely. HCS went from interesting to
          entertaining to zero. I admit though I once had Ford on somewhat of
          a pedestal. I had a high regard for his opinion at one time. After
          all, he is a dynamic speaker and is very charismatic, intelligent,
          friendly, and personable. But, this view was more from a former Eck
          perspective and was, therefore, not really unbiased or balanced.
          After my recent HCS experience, however, I now view my own
          perspectives, experiences, and spirituality with a higher regard
          than I once viewed Ford (or HK, etc.). Funny how the leader/follower
          thing works! I now feel that I have a broader view of my life and
          spiritual goals, and of My awareness than anyone else could ever
          have (I am my own leader). No one really needs a spiritual leader or
          a Master other than ones Self, (you are the Living Master as well!).
          Temporary guru's (spiritual resources) do supply some insights (at
          times) that could be of value, but usually guru's are over-rated and
          unnecessary too. In the end we are all the same.

          Prometheus

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2005
            Hi, Prometheus!

            I also had high hopes for Ford's HCS, but the infiltration of all
            these other subjects and links to kooky sites makes me wonder how
            Ford can allow all of this to be promoted on his BBs. He debunked
            Eckankar, but it seems that people are encouraged to look at what I
            see as more outrageous groups that distort truth far more
            pervasively and dangerously than Eckankar ever did. It seems
            contradictory to higher consciousness. It is disappointing.