Re: A Review of ekult by Biblical Disernment Ministries

  • eyesopen444
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi Prometheous and everyone!

      I hit [enter] by mistake and posted this review before I could comment.
      I was reading some articles on the subject of cults when I can across
      this. I don't think that I've seen this one before and I thought that
      it was well done. I know that this is the same old story for us but
      might be new to others.

      Have Fun!

      Kaye