Re: Raunchy Cat

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi, Freefrom!

      I like your cat! :

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Freefrom"
      <eckchains@...> wrote:

      I dozed off on the couch and in the dream state I was visited by my
      beautiful black cat. He was glaring at me with those eyes of gold and
      said telepathicaly, "As far as eckankar goes, I fart in their general
      direction!" Laughing, I suddenly woke up and scared my cat who jumped
      off the couch onto the floor. Meowing, he walked off with that
      arrogant
      knowing that only a cat can pull off, like "I know what I know, get
      it."
      LOL

      Freefrom

      Sorry if my cat is too raunchy!