Re: Raunchy Cat

  • eyesopen444
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi Freefrom!

      This sounds like something from Monty Python's The Holy Grail! (LOL)
      Are you a fan? I am:D They could also start the worship services with
      "Bring out your (spiritually) dead!" Thanks for a good laugh to start
      the day!

      Happy Monday!

      Kaye
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Hi, Freefrom!

        I like your cat! :

        Mish

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Freefrom"
        <eckchains@...> wrote:

        I dozed off on the couch and in the dream state I was visited by my
        beautiful black cat. He was glaring at me with those eyes of gold and
        said telepathicaly, "As far as eckankar goes, I fart in their general
        direction!" Laughing, I suddenly woke up and scared my cat who jumped
        off the couch onto the floor. Meowing, he walked off with that
        arrogant
        knowing that only a cat can pull off, like "I know what I know, get
        it."
        LOL

        Freefrom

        Sorry if my cat is too raunchy!