Raunchy Cat

  • Freefrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      I dozed off on the couch and in the dream state I was visited by my beautiful black cat. He was glaring at me with those eyes of gold and said telepathicaly, "As far as eckankar goes, I fart in their general direction!" Laughing, I suddenly woke up and scared my cat who jumped off the couch onto the floor. Meowing, he walked off with that arrogant knowing that only a cat can pull off, like "I know what I know, get it." LOL

      Freefrom

      Sorry if my cat is too raunchy!
    • eyesopen444
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Hi Freefrom!

        This sounds like something from Monty Python's The Holy Grail! (LOL)
        Are you a fan? I am:D They could also start the worship services with
        "Bring out your (spiritually) dead!" Thanks for a good laugh to start
        the day!

        Happy Monday!

        Kaye
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006