The Highest State of Consciousness Known in the Chronicles of Mankind--LOL!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
      Interestingly enough but not unexpected, HK contradicts and confuses
      readers in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" what it means to grow in
      purity and love. As noted in some earlier posts and discussions
      about the "loser" statement HK has made in this book (page 211), the
      reader finds on just a couple of pages before--on pages 209-210,
      this statement by HK:

      "Certainly in ECK we recognize many valid degrees of consciousness
      and experiences of other people. The higher and finer those states
      are, the more love and purity one may expect from the individuals
      who have them. And the greater the purity, the more simple and
      honest are their hearts."

      Again, from page 205, HK states, "The Mahanta is the highest state
      of consciousness known to the chronicles of mankind," so if he says
      the higher and finer the the state of consciousness is in an
      individual, the greater the love and purity, how is that HK (a.k.a.
      the mahanta--the highest state of consciouness . . .) can call his
      chelas losers? How pure and loving is that? It seems that HK has
      fallen from Grace to the astral level as did his predecessor Darwin
      Gross. But then again, eckankar is all bogus, so that high degree of
      consciousness has never existed in either! LOL!

      It's all delusion and illusion that leads others into these false
      teachings and beliefs. The more HK writes, the more obvious all of
      this is. I can hardly wait for the next book of his tripping all
      over his tongue. It's really amusing! (But, I suppose to some, this
      sounds "raunchy" but hey, I'm not claiming to have the greatest
      state of consciousness known in the chronicles of mankind!)

      The "loser" statement is printed below from the original post:

      (and p.s.: About the Author on page 287 is a reprint from
      International Who's Who of Intellectuals, Ninth Edition--telling
      briefly what an important personage HK is! I wonder how much that
      costs chelas in membership dues!)

      Loser post:

      <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      From HK's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The
      Mahanta, the Living ECK Master--A Modern Prophet SRI Harold Klemp
      (Wah Z), on page 211 writes:

      "Belief in the Master's ever-present company relies upon an
      individual's degree of unfoldment. Actual inner experiences help one
      move to a greater understanding of the ways of divine revelation.
      But if he chooses to hang on to shopworn karmic debts due to, say,
      an inability to control some mental passion or habit like anger,
      then his spiritual momentum stops. It's that simple. Of course, a
      headstrong follower always tries to fix blame on the Mahanta, the
      Living ECK Master when his attempts to advance in ECK come to
      nothing.

      But such an attitude changes nothing. The individual is a loser and
      will continue to be a loser until he adopts the practices of a
      winner.

      I'm used to such misdirected slings. They go with my position. I
      realize that at some point an individual will break free of his
      holding pattern and again soar higher. It's when he's seen that all
      responsibility for his unfoldment lies with him alone." (end quote)

      ###

      Now here's a look back, as used for the Quote of the Day, 1-10-2006,
      on HU-Chat, an eckist is sharing this quote of the Mahanta/LEM,
      taken from "We Come As Eagles, Discover Your Greatness as Soul,"
      Mahanta Transcripts, Book 9, page 137, published in 1994:

      "Divine love doesn't hurt, it always builds. Of course, as human
      beings trying to express divine love, we don't always do it right.
      But if we really care about the principle of truth, we will catch
      ourselves again and again. When we finally can admit that we have
      not always practised the highest form of love, we can then try to
      open our hearts and be a better channel for the love of God." (end
      quote)

      ###

      Well, what a flip-flop in words by HK! It seems that he is still
      working on developing the art of Divine Love. In his newer
      book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," it appears that HK has either
      regressed by calling chelas "losers" or he just never had the
      consciousness he feigns to have had all these years. All of those
      transcripts and books HK writes are just tools he uses to
      control, confuse and scam those who hang onto his words, as evil or
      as good as those words might sound. HK continues to pull in money
      from the sales of these books that all the chelas and public are
      encouraged to purchase and read. I will say that the poster on HU-
      Chat seems to understand the concept of Divine Love much better than
      her master. HK could learn from this chela! : )

      Mish

      P.S. For those loyal eckists who might try to excuse HK's "loser"
      comments, just remember that he had plenty of time to contemplate
      and consider what he was writing before it was sent for publishing.
      HK wrote those "loser" comments premediatively and fully conscious
      of what he was doing. That is the real shame in what he wrote--he
      had time to correct himself, if only he would have considered the
      concept of Divine Love!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2006
        This is a re-post from Jan. 2, 2006--thought it should be brought to
        the front again for anyone new who hasn't seen it or perhaps to
        rehash it a bit more! : )

        *************************

        This is a very enlightening excerpt from HK's new book, "Those
        Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The Mahanta, the Living ECK
        Master--A Modern Prophet SRI Harold Klemp (Wah Z), page 211.

        As with the infamous postal worker story, once again HK shows his
        unloving and nasty side. In this case, if you dare to challenge HK's
        authority or complain, this is what he calls you and this is what he
        thinks of you, this so called loving spiritual leader!

        Read it and weep or read it and laugh--maybe, it's a combination of
        both, but HK demands respect and if he doesn't get it, watch out!

        Here's the excerpt:

[...]

        ####

        Interesting comments by HK. . .

        First, HK will not take the responsibility for a member's inability
        to advance in ECK, but yet despite this, HK expects the frustrated
        chela to continue to follow HK's leadership. HK claims the chela
        is being "headstrong"--uncooperative!

        Second, if the chela dares to blame HK for his not advancing in ECK,
        HK calls him a loser. So, the seeker not only is disappointed that
        ECK is not working for him, but now he is being called a loser by
        the big Spiritual Leader, Mr. Klemp! Slap!

        Third, but then HK explains in the end that the seeker's ability to
        unfold lies within himself--this is the truth the seeker must
        discover. So, then, of course, I have to ask why does one need
        those "wonderful eck masters?" It seems obvious in this "truthful"
        statement that they are not needed at all. And, how about that karma
        HK is supposed to be taking on for his chelas? How is it that this
        karma and negativity which caused the lack of advancement was not
        corrected by the all powerful Mahanta?

        Well, here again these are just more confusing statements and also
        unloving comments by Harold Klemp. Where is HK's loving heart in
        this writing? Answer: It's not there! He demands respect and
        obedience--of course, he says he's used to those who complain, but
        yet if he is, why does he call them "losers?" I wonder why such an
        authority and world spiritual leader LOL like HK can't just find and
        take the higher road!

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
          ]
          Hi, All!

          Interesting to see how eckists on the Internet are
          viewing Prometheus' posting of Klemp's H.I. News
          Letter, "Dear Brothers of the Leaf!" They are so
          confused that some are ducking their heads further
          in the sand, closing their eyes and ears, by
          applying the "Law of Silence." Rev. Peter Anton
          chastized someone for re-posting HK's H.I. News
          Letter over on Hu-singers. Below is what Rev. Peter
          posted:

          "Well, it isn't me talking as much as the principles
          of Eck. This is from the Spiritual Laws of Life, by Sri
          Harold Klemp:

          'The Great Ones, the Adepts of the Vairagi Order,
          wish to come and go freely among the initiates, but
          this means that they must be given complete
          privacy and confidentiality. Thus, let it be a reminder
          that the Law of Silence in our inner life is necessary
          if we are to walk in the company of these travelers.'

          'When you come to the state of self-mastery, it does
          not mean that you now have license to do whatever
          you please. It simply means that you now
          understand the laws of Spirit as they apply to you.
          You know the things you can do and the things you
          cannot do. And while you make your way through
          life with these guidelines, you also are being a
          vehiclefor Spirit.' -- Danda, the Righteous Law."

          The righteous Rev. Peter Anton would do well to
          follow his own advice and keep quiet, instead
          of criticizing. Plus, how is this pious eckist also
          a minister in the Universal Life Church? Isn't this
          against the eck teachings and practices?? Peter
          really gets full of himself at times--a lot of times!
          The thing is Peter is working hard at being a good
          person, but he seems totally confused like so many
          others about the practices and teachings of his
          religion--eckankar. What he quoted above is
          regarding the inner experiences--not the outer!
          HK's message to the H.I.'s come from the outer, so
          no law is being broken by posting his comments.
          Actually, since non-eckists are posting this for the
          benefit of the lower eck initiates, the eck spiritual
          laws do not apply. LOL!

          But what I find more amusing than the ducking out
          of the eckists about HK's news letter is how HK is
          once again placing blame on the chelas (H.I.s)
          instead of taking ownership of these deviant
          behaviors within the eck hierarchy. As Harry
          Truman so long ago proclaimed--the buck stopped
          with him. But not so with Harry Klemp! He is always
          looking to blame others-it is his life long pattern.
          Of course, an eckist like Cheryl will resonate with
          some of his comments as she did with the "loser"
          statement Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK
          Masters" I have reposted once again below. If I
          recollect correctly, when Jackie Harriz posted this
          excerpt on Hu-Chat last January, Cheryl responded
          by commenting how she resonated with those
          words of HK. See, chelas like Cheryl really thrive
          on the negative that she is exposed to. However,
          now it seems that Cheryl is one of the "foxes"
          Klemp is criticizing and scolding in his H.I. News
          Letter. Poor Cheryl, she was only doing what HK
          does so well himself. Yes, there are foxes outside
          the hen house as Klemp points out, but the lead
          fox is Klemp himself. He needs to take ownership
          and correct his course before he can expect his
          chelas to do the same!

          But here's a thought for eckists--what if HK was
          hoping that his newsletter would be posted on
          the Internet? What if, he wants you all to read it?
          And, finally, why be so afraid to read what your
          master has written?

          Here's the re-post about the chela losers:

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.