How PT got the idea to create a Sound Lineage Of Masters / Gurus

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      And to make his New Age Western Path more believable?

      According to the scriptures within both Hinduism and Buddhism in order to determine what kind of meditation method is suitable for you one first need to find a spiritual friend, an accomplished spiritual teacher of a sound lineage of masters/gurus whom you feel comfortable with and with who you experience having a (karmic) connection

      Thus maybe why HK later changed his Religion to "Eckankar,  Religion of The Light and Sound of God",   or some hog wash like that......

      With the above link I enjoyed the maps, and history info too!

      I also thought I would share a link for the ladies in the group. This link has various subject matter, including Spirituality and Religion. (Maybe not just for women?)   :-D