Re: ek omkar and ek aumkar, etc. more on OM & AUM for S.E.

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Gnothe Seauton
      <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      > I thought that this info relates to Klemp's S.E. for the Shariyat
      that Mish mentions. I'll post more with a LexiCon tie-in later.

      > Prometheus

      Morning all,

      For some reason my AOL account is not forwarding all of my group
      messages. Sorry for basically reposting what Prometheus did. :-) I have
      a lot more info I have found that I will share later. Some interesting
      findings on how PT may have come up with his money making Western Path.

      Liz