RE: The Shariyat Can Look Like Whatever You Imagine! LOL!

  • eyesopen444
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Mish wrote:

      Hi, All!

      Here's another interesting spiritual exercise that Klemp offers in
      his book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters!" It is a rather simple
      exercise and certainly will not fail, as you will notice when you
      read the instructions! LOL! From page 130:

      "A Spiritual Exercise to Meet Towart Managi"

      "Sit in a quiet place, shut your eyes, then gently focus full
      attention on your Third Eye. It is the seat of Soul in the physical
      body. Its location is in the center of the head, behind and between
      the eyebrows. This Third Eye is also called the Spiritual Eye and
      serves as a window between our physical world and the worlds of God
      beyond.
      Now, softly chant the word aum. It is a passkey to gain access to
      the Mental Plane. After a while, you may expect to hear the
      murmuring sound of running water. Ask ECK Master Towart Managi to
      take you to the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad on the Mental Plane.
      The Shariyat may appear to you as a book, a field of glowing white
      light, or even as heavenly music or magnificent images of some kind.
      However it reveals itself, be sure to open your heart to God's love.
      Then simply enjoy the divine message it imparts to you."

      So basically Klemp is saying that the Shariyat can appear as
      anything your mind conjures up! If you see a bird, hear a car horn
      honking, or a flame of colors of any kind, yada, yada, you can
      imagine, if you truly want to believe his crap, that you are seeing
      the holy book of eck, the Shariyat! Whatever you imagine (or
      whatever anyone else imagines) is correct. Any vision you see or
      sound you hear during this spiritual exercise will be the Shariyat!
      It's as simple as that--and doing this exercise as so stated will
      turn you into a believer of the eck teachings--and your next step in
      spiritual unfoldment in eckankar is to write that check and send in
      your membership fee. Then you will be well on the road to exploring
      the higher planes of lies and deceptions that are the true teachings
      of eck! This is Klemp's distraction for eckists--for his inability
      in writing a Shariyat 3 or 4! Sadly, most eckists accept
      this without a question. : )

      Mish

      P.S. to Kaye: Thanks for the comments about the purpose for this
      site and others like it! You certainly are an inspiration for others
      to quit the eck org and perhaps also add their voices to our
      discussions! I really enjoy reading your perspectives and the
      information that you bring!

      Me:

      Hi Mish!

      Harry just doesn't seem to be trying anymore! It looks like he's run
      out of ideas and images to feed to the eager chelas. The exercise
      above is so sketchy that, like you say, imagination could conjure up
      anything. They could play a couple of rounds of "Marco-Polo" with
      Towart. I wonder if he'll start selling blank books and discourses as
      special supplementary study material for the advanced initiates (their
      egos will determine the response). Could be a good money-maker!

      "What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason
      away." The Doobie Brothers

      Mish, thank you for the nice P.S. comments! It means alot to me.
      I enjoy your post and observations, they are well thought out and DID
      help me on my way out of ekult.

      Have a good weekend!

      Kaye