Another Eckist's view on "Those wonderful Eck Masters"

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2006
      Hello all,

      I found this on one of the Eckist lists and found it quite
      interesting, especially the comment at the end. Is that a
      rationalization of what Paul Twitchell had been stealing from Julian
      Johnson? Maybe this chela thinks that as Julian Johnson was dead, he
      certainly had no longer use for what he had written, and so it
      didn't matter that Paul Twitchell stole it? Intereresting concept. :-
      ))

      I had been reading from the book:

      "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" by Harold Klemp.

      After your replies I went back to this book and here on page 27 on
      the chapter about Fubbi Quantz it said he served as a spiritual
      guide for Columbus. Columbus was inspired by a vision given to him
      by Fubbi Quantz to sail to the Americas, to open the vast storehouse
      of new sorely needed sources of fruits, gains and legumes,
      vegetables and especially protein.

      My question stemmed from an inner experience I had with Columbus and
      the finding of such fruits. Columbus followed through with the
      vision given to him by Fubbi Quantz and by doing so helped restore
      the health of many people during that period of history.

      I suppose what I have gained here is when changes are about to occur
      in our personal life's or within our active service positions. We
      may be given a vision that shows change. These visions are not to be
      owned as such as they are a gift to help others. In the field of
      Vahana when we look at using a new approach we may feel we don't
      know enough to carry this project to its full conclusion. The truth
      for me is I do not need to have all the mental answers in place it
      is just as important to listen to the inner nudges and to feel our
      way through the process of creating.

      In my dream the fruits of life were not found by using the mental
      process of knowledge (Mental in my book is using past knowledge)
      the fruits of life and there where abouts came about by tapping into
      being lead by a strong nudge or feeling of direction. A map only
      takes you to where another has been already so it is only a guide,
      there will always be unchartered waters to sail and explore.
      Columbus sailed this ship full of men to what some said was the end
      of the earth. His nudge was to go where no one else dared to go.
      Being a Vahana can be like this at times. We setup presentations in
      new areas using new tools and sometimes we wonder is this the place
      we need to be?

      In the dream there was a clue, it came in the form of a symbol.

      Columbus held in his hand a silver ruler that he had found on this
      travels. I knew that Columbus had been a pirate.

      They say dead men do not tell tales <smile> yet in the dream the
      sailor that had owned the silver ruler called from the ocean waves
      of his grave.
      "You are a thief"

      On the silver ruler was etched ever of finely a scene of this huge
      whale being hunted and killed by these sailors in this big long
      boat. Harpoons were shown to be thrown at the whale as it tried to
      escape the sailors of old.

      In dreams we may hear a reply of which I did.

      The reply to the words from the dead owner of the silver ruler as he
      called out from this grave "You Thief".

      Was, "You can not steal what another, no longer has a use for"

      The above statement I find interesting...it could connect to the
      statement of, use it or loose it?

      Anyway thanks for the journey. The book has been opening some
      interesting inner doors and is well worth the read.

      **************************************

      Unquote
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        >> Columbus followed through with the vision given to him by Fubbi
        Quantz and by doing so helped restore the health of many people during
        that period of history.>

        Well, I'm going to <snip> a section from a post by Ganesh66 from ET
        which I hope he (she?) won't mind. I found myself remembering my
        history with the observation pointed out! :)

        "Who was that "spirtual master" that told Columbus to find America?
        Columbus???? Slave trader and Indian killer. Doesn't that say something
        about Eckanakar?"

        Liz
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
          Hi All,
          I believe that Klemp's story was that Fubbi influenced (psychic mind
          control?) Columbus to go looking for new sources of protein for
          Europe. And, in other Eck books Rebazar is said to have sailed with
          Columbus. I think that during these times that crops were damaged by
          a mini ice-age and that this event also helped to create diseases
          that killed millions.

          However, Columbus wanted to find a new route to India for material
          gain only and was (apparently) tricked by Fubbi and Rebazar to sail
          off-course and discover the Americas! Columbus brought corn, etc.
          (and some natives) back to Europe... while spreading disease to the
          Americas! Later, explorers did find their gold and silver and even
          tobacco! Of course they too spread diseases that killed millions!

          Once again, Klemp's feeble one-dimentional story has too many gaps
          and lacks details, explanations, and accurate historic facts. There
          is no 360 degree view! However, this is typical of Klemp's writings
          because Klemp lacks EMPATHY! The speading of disease in the Americas
          was key to European domination. So, Europe recieved corn, tobacco,
          gold, silver, emerals, etc and a local slave labor force. What did
          the Eck Masters Fubbi and Rebazar give to the natives of these
          regions except for disease and death and a broader gene pool due to
          rapes by soldiers and missionaries! I guess Klemp forgot to add that
          part to his "story." <smile>

          Prometheus