What's Happening on A.R.E.? Just Curious!

  • Gnothe Seauton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      This is a repost from eckankartruth about the Eck Vahanas Cher & Rich.

      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      From: "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...>
      Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:19:31 -0000
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Re: What's Happening on A.R.E.? Just Curious!

      Hi All,
      Cher's  LACK of discernment, discrimination, and tolerance always amazed me. What was even more amazing, however, is that Other Eckists had No Problem With This, or With Rich's Mean Spirited and Negative Comments and Tactics!

      Cher even showed a racial prejudice when she made her "chocolate factory" comments that were directed toward Ford Johnson and Michael Owens. I wonder what the Nigerian Eckists think about these comments coming from an official "unofficial" spokesperson for Eckankar?!

      Rich (cybersailor), however, was always nastier it seems! I wonder if Steve R. (the unofficial Eck Internet overseer) has said anything to these people? If so, it didn't mean anything to his buddy Rich.
      After all of these years why hasn't Klemp stopped the negativity?! He must have known! This just goes to show that there isn't any Positive Guidance coming from the LEM/Mahanta! BUT, maybe that's because Klemp is really an agent for the KAL. At least this explains the Negativity of HK's Eck Vahanas... Cher and Rich, etc.!

      On another note-It's incredible that the RESA's of these Eckists or the ESC haven't stepped in and told Cher and Rich that they are projecting negative examples of Eckists and of, therefore, the Eck
      Teachings. Isn't Cher's RESA Doug White and Rich's the Chock duo?
      Are these RESAs intimidated, passive, or just clueless of what's going on! Maybe, they just don't get it! However, the ESC gets it! So, why aren't these people doing something? Probably because Klemp enjoys the Negative Slams and Dirty Tricks being conducted by his
      Unofficial Goon Squad! [More KAL Like Behavior]

      The proof that Klemp is behind the Eck Internet Negativity (directly or indirectly) is because he allows it to continue! Afterall, Klemp is the LEM/Mahanta and these are his chelas (members) that can be Black-Listed or Demoted IF they Do Not comply to Klemp's directives, or with the Eck teachings concerning proper Speech & Behavior!

      Aren't there things outlined in the Eck Leadership books for both High and Low Initiates and in the Eck Volunteer Guidelines that cover Proper Speech & Behavior! BUT, anything Not covered precisely in current guidelines can be expanded upon to cover these for the Internet as well.

      Any Eckist posting on the Internet is doing so as
      a Vahana. And the RESAs are supposed to know what their Vahanas are doing! When the RESAs aren't doing their jobs the ESC (Joan) is supposed to step in! Where does the Responsibility lie for what Eckists say on Public Forums when they identify themselves as Eckists? It lies with Klemp, the LEM/Mahanta!

      For Eckists the whole problem can be summed up with "As Above, So Below!" - OR - Negativity and Delusion Above Equals Negativity and Delusion Below! <smile>

      Prometheus

      Leaf wrote:

      When I checked in to see what was happening in the dark and dank A.R.E. recently, I noticed the pronounced downturn in posts, so I checked the google statistics (in 'about group') and checked back to see when Cher stopped posting-or at least- when cher decreased her
      posting. And guess what...that's when the downturn began, back in December. I kept telling them all--every once in a while--that if they didn't fight so much with dissenting views (something eckankar doesn't have a very good record with), the discord would decrease.
      The quantity of posts are lower than they've been in ten years.  Amazing. Now that Cher is gone, its all up to GoodRich to pull the weight for the both of them. Poor foolish guy...<g>. As for me, the a.r.e. scene is getting old--going in circles with cultic nutcases
      is, well, too much like going in circles. Dense doesn't come close to describing them.

      Leaf

      And all this time I thought it was my newsreader.