Another repost from EckankarTruth

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      I am not knocking people with emotional, depressive, or mental
      disorders! What I am saying is, eventually Eckankar WILL BE held
      accountable for the damage done to it's members and their families!

      There are 2nd and 3rd generation eckies, that will become or already
      are ex-eckies that WILL fight back! And not just on these type of
      BB's... court cases against several cult based groups like The
      Miracle of Love, Scientology, The Way International etc.... is
      becoming more and more common!

      http://www.factnet.org/

      http://www.excultworld.com/lawsuit_section.htm

      Eckankar's Lawyers over looked that quote by their wonderful LEM
      when they allowed that quote to remain in the book "Those Wonderful
      Eck Masters" page 232: "The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master also has
      the ability and the authority to alter an individual's fate."

      Still waiting...... as are several delusional eckies, to see if
      Klemp will change their's or anyone's fate. <Coughing up a
      FLEM....... BullShit>

      Liz

      The only difference between an extraordinary life and an ordinary one
      is the extraordinary pleasures you find in ordinary things. ;)