Re: hello friends

    Message 1 of 13 , May 23, 2005
      Thanks! I just wanted to make sure it was Darwin, because I really
      don't know these time lines in eck history. I wonder how Darwin
      measures up to Harold as far as being a spiritual leader? : )
      Actually, when you look at Harold, it is amazing that he is a leader
      of anything. He doesn't have the looks or the personality.

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:

      > mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
      > Anyway, I wanted to ask about Darwin Gross. Was he the spiritual
      > leader who was after Helen Frye's property and money in Sedona,
      AZ?
      > I wonder what his relationship was to her, as in how involved he
      was
      > with her? Curious.
      >
      > Mish
      >
      > *** For those that may not have seen this link before, check out
      the info at

      > http://www.geocities.com/sedonalegendhelenfrye/page9.html
      >
      > .....it was pretty obvious to most that Darwin was a dog, in
      respects to sniffing out a wealthy elderly women and using his
      charms to get what he wanted.... sleaze is a better word! Your
      question about the relationship, well I suppose people could
      speculate and imply he was her boy toy, yet I believe he was just an
      unethical jerk. I believe Gail was having a relationship with
      Darwin, but who knows the twist and turns of how that went too?
      Maybe Darwin did what he had to do, for the money.... Many of us
      that lived in Arizona during this time, remember the rumors.... I
      had a couple friends that worked on the property, who questioned
      Darwin's motives, and weren't very pleased, but like most cult
      puppies, turned a blind eye. One of my friends did leave the cult
      shortly after his few years of working there.

      > If any of you are members to also Sharon's group eckankartruth,
      you can search the archives and read some of the postings / info on
      this. A DavidP posts very rarely, but WAS actually in the thick of
      some of the hearings concerning this topic back in the day.....

      > At one time the web site link I listed above mentioned Eckankar,
      but now as I quickly scan the page (which seems to have been edited
      since I last took a look), I only see reference to an "esoteric
      group". Did the creator of the web site have to remove Eckankar
      from the page for legal reasons? Does anyone know, or knew this was
      changed and why? And as a side note, public records are available
      due to the "Freedom of information act", allowing someone to
      research further who was named in all this....