RE: Hugh Laurie

  • eyesopen444
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Liz,

      I enjoyed your posts about klemp's directives to his followers about
      negative behavior. I too, love House, MD. Wouldn't it be a hoot to
      see an episode with harry in the clinic to be seen by Dr. House? House
      would have a field day diagnosing him, you know the line, "everybody
      lies" and in this case, it's more a matter of how much, how frequently
      and if he can keep them straight!

      Have fun,
      Kaye
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "eyesopen444"
        <eyesopen444@...> wrote:

        >I too, love House, MD. Wouldn't it be a hoot to
        > see an episode with harry in the clinic to be seen by Dr. House? House
        > would have a field day diagnosing him, you know the line, "everybody
        > lies" and in this case, it's more a matter of how much, how frequently
        > and if he can keep them straight!

        Hi Kaye,

        I was disappointed House, MD wasn't on last night! "everybody lies"

        LOL

        I would love to see an entire show focusing on Klemp the Godman of the
        Entire Universe. Can you imagine the dialog...

        Liz