Liz sent you a Rubber Chicken Card!

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 5:55 AM

      Liz cares enough to send you an Animated Greeting from RubberChickenCards.com!

      Click on the preview below to load and view the full card. Also, be sure to see Liz's personal message below the animation.

      If you have any trouble viewing the Ecard, copy and paste this web address into your web browser:
      http://www.rubberchickencards.com/content.php/action/pickup/token/8a4b61f6ea28ac1669f9883d7abcd554

      If you want to reply to Liz open your cardtoon and click on Liz's name at the top. To send a card back, please visit us at www.rubberchickencards.com to pick out the perfect Ecard from our collection of over 300 original, top-quality animated greetings.

      Thanks for sharin' a laugh with the fowl folks at Rubber Chicken Cards

      Our Stone Cold Guarantee
      We neve sell or share any information about you! NOT EVER! And anyone you send to is likewise protected!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 10:52 AM
        Hi Liz,
        I really liked the card! It reminded me of some of those goofey
        Eckists who change their names, or the spelling of their names, and
        all of the Psychic crap (and phoney past lives) they are involved
        with. Twitch "channeled" and plagiarized the Shariyats (and changed
        the spellings of names), and Klemp was the boyhood friend of Jesus
        (LOL!). With Twitch it was a CON with HK it is the delusion! Anyway,
        I think that some of the name changing is seen as a way to start
        over, however, many Eckists just can't resolve past issues and run
        away from it all (like their mahanta) in denial. They just can't
        take responsibility for their past actions and face the issues and
        see their own flaws. Instead, many Eckists enter into a state of
        unconscious denial, just like little Harry Klempster, as they gloss
        over the significance of an important portion of their current Soul
        journey which will be left unresolved. This is just one example of
        why there is a disproportion of consciousness within the same circle
        of initiation... and why the initiations are, therefore, flawed and
        false to begin with!

        Prometheus

        Liz ewickings wrote:

        Liz cares enough to send you a Talking Cartoon Greeting from
        RubberChickenCards.com!

        * * * TO REPLY TO Liz * * * OPEN YOUR CARDTOON AND CLICK ON Liz's
        NAME AT THE TOP

        TO SEE YOUR CARDTOON: Click on the link below.

        http://www.rubberchickencards.com/content.php/action/pickup/token/8a4
        b61f6ea28ac1669f9883d7abcd554

        If the above link does not work, then you must Copy & Paste entire
        link into the Address Window of your Web Browser and Click "Go".
        Your Cardtoon is viewable for the next 3 months.

        Thanks for sharin' a laugh with us.
        Rubber Chicken Cards
        Phone: 310-453-8520
        E-mail: henhouse@