Re: I'm a late bloomer

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hello Liz and Mish,

      first of all, welcome back, Liz! I really enjoy your posts!

      > > On another note, doesn't it make you wonder what other sites are
      > > twisting facts and truth, manipulating and confusing the
      unimformed
      > > and gullible reader? Geez!
      > >
      > > Mish
      > >

      > *** Yes that was a thought I had too, one reason why I pointed
      >this
      > out about Wikipedia! Can you imagine the battle between eckankrap
      > swordsmen, and the cult busters? I can think of two people that
      > could take on the job and be excellent at it!!! Hmmmm ;-)

      +++ The thing is that anything anybody has written at any time is
      recorded there. Even if somebody deletes it, it's in the records and
      can be found easily. I had my playground there already, it's fun. :-
      ) I shocked one of my eckist acquaintances by stating my experiences
      on the discussion page. :-) They are in the archives now (not in
      English).