Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Eckankar: 03/2006 The Mystic World-Ask the M...

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      In a message dated 3/6/2006 12:05:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:
      >Actually there is NO "Principle of Threes" listed in the Lexicon, However, all
      Eckists and HK are well aware of this mental conditioning of looking
      for patterns of 3. Klemp seems to be obsessive-compulsive about this
      most of the time.
      Here is another example to add to this "Principle of Threes".  My parent is very ill, was recently released from the hospital with instructions to make an appointment for two weeks to do a follow up; blood work, numerous tests etc. Those were his direct instructions to her.  Yet the nurse screwed up and made the appointment for three weeks out... there was a hint of concern, so I suggested she call to verify that she was indeed to go in for the recheck in two weeks.  Oh no it can't be a mistake.  The Eck works in threes so claims Harold, Godman of the Entire Universe!.  So the heck with the obvious mistake, never mind the chance of her illness progressively getting worse if she doesn't get the proper tests and recheck done in the two weeks the doctor ordered!

      Remember when those new guidelines came out by Harold and ESC, to go to the doctor when sick, seek a councilor for mental illness etc. Obviously they don't want to be sued!  Yet Harold still makes statements such as the one in his new book "Those Wonderful Eck Masters" where he states he has the Authority and Ability to change an individual's fate!  Wonder how that statement slipped by the Org Lawyers?
      Liz